IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IMF 10 Quarantine Problem

So I have a question, i run a full scan and it detected 10+ threats and it automatically put them in the quarantine. The problem is that i wanted those threats fully removed from my pc, so when i go to the quarantine i can see those files so is there a way to completely delete those files from the quarantine and from my pc ? I dont want to restore the files I just want them deleted from the quarantine and my pc. Is there a way to do that? In the quarantine section i can see 3 options: "Add File", "Delete", "Restore". I think the delete button deletes the virous completely from the quarantine and from the pc but i am not sure and i dont want to make a mistake because i dont want to get these virouses back. Thanks for reading.

Well that is actually weird, i also read the User Manual before posting and i could not find that anywhere. I read it now again and i still can not find it.

Since you found it, can you tell me if the "Delete" option deletes the threats from the PC completely?

This is directly from the Scan section of the Manual.....

By clicking the dropdown button of each threat, you will see the following four operation options.

Remove - Click it to remove the corresponding threat.

Ignore - Click it to ignore the corresponding threat just for this time.

Add to White List - Add this threat to White List and it won't be scanned anymore unless it is removed from White List.

Open file location - Click it to open the file location of the detected item.

View Report - Click it to see the details about the scan.

Report False Positive - In case of a false positive, please click the Report False Positive link at the bottom left corner to open the feedback window and submit false positive to IObit. IObit Support Team will analyze the false positive and perform actions accordingly.

NOTE: Please refer to the Report False Positive section of this manual to get detailed information about how to report a false positive.

Click the Remove button at the right corner to remove all selected threats found on your PC or click Cancel to not deal with the threats found. However, it is highly recommended that you remove all the threats found to ensure your PC security.