IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

PAY ATTENTION WHEN USING THESE PRODUCTS

I thought it was good to have these new programs, replacing the older one I had been using for ten or so years. That was until today, I discovered a number of thing about these type of products.. 

They a dangerous like playing with a load gun, a gun can only wound or kill someone, these products will send you to Hell, from all the cussing.

I had half of the programs on my system wipe-out because System Care includes an antivirus...it is a frigging repair utility and not a very good one either if it includes an antivirus. IOBit, like Microsoft puts too much crap into their programs, many of us  already AV, Malware and Spyware protection. Spending weeks configuring these programs is not fun, to prevent the disasters form happening with false positives. Today I paid attention - very close attention after the last mishap with the product. 

Entry                                       first                   second

Privacy traces                       6300                 70

Junk files                                   10                    6

Registry entries                         50                 68

Internet Improve                         15                25

Should these number decrease or increase. How can one increase the registry by re- running the pgm.

Hi joinit,

Sorry to hear that.

What happened? Please describe the whole issue more clearly with a related screenshot.

Besides, our products are 100% safe and secure. There should be some misunderstandings.

Looking forward to hearing from you.