IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Upgrade Not working!

You may be having the same problem as some other people. Although usually corrupt files are detected during installation. Try completely clearing the IE cache. If you have IE7 this should be easy- just go into internet properties and click delete>delete all> check the little box> hit ok. I would additionally run a third party cleaner like CCleaner.

Also, if you are using Firefox, you need to clear all private data (check all the boxes unless you really need to save cookies or something... don't know why you would though). The same thing goes for any browser- just clear the private data (especially the cache).

Also, if you use a download manager you definately need to clear that, too.

My last suggestion if all else fails is that you clear Google Web Accelerator's cache if you use it as that may be the culprit I suppose.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived