IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Smart Defrag v10

Cicely

Hi All,

Good news! Smart Defrag v10 has been released. This new version has new UI with great improvements. Check it out and enjoy the new features.

1. Download Now

Smard Defrag 10

2. Send your Feedback

- E-mail us your suggestions or comments directly: sdfeedback@iobit.com

- Join discussion on our forums.

3. Share Smart Defrag 10 with your families, friends, and colleagues

4. What's New

+ Optimized Smart Defrag and file prioritization for faster file access
+ Enhanced Large File Defrag to better defrag large files for faster disk read/write speed and longer disk life
+ More user-friendly installation process
+ New Lucky Draw offering greater odds to win Smart Defrag Pro for free or favorable discounts for other IObit products  
+ Supported 42 languages
* And more can be discovered by you 

5. Description:

Smart Defrag is a dependable, robust, and user-friendly disk optimizer to gain optimal hard drive performance. In particular, it can intelligently streamline your files based on the access frequency to speed up disk data access and extend disk lifetime, regardless of whether it is an HDD or an SSD. This sets it apart from other disk optimization tools merely offering standard defragmentation.

Let's take a closer look at the distinguished features of Smart Defrag that attract users.

Smart HDD Defrag
With the help of the sophisticated IObit disk defrag engine, Smart Defrag significantly improves HDD reading/writing speed, access speed, and performance, which makes optimizing HDD simple and efficient.

Intelligent SSD Trim
SSD is taking the computer world by storm, but it also needs to be well maintained. Smart Defrag introduces the industry-leading technology for SSD trimming and lifespan extension.

Automatic Disk Optimize
With Auto Defrag and Scheduled Defrag, you can be confident that your drives are constantly running at peak efficiency. You are under no obligation to begin an optimization manually.

Boot Time Defrag
While the computer is running, some fragments cannot be defragmented. Boot Time Defrag is a good solution to this problem. It can clean up the Windows registry and files scattered around the disk immediately when the system boots up to free up more RAM and maintain system stability.

Better Gaming Experience
In addition to ordinary computer users, Smart Defrag also takes game users into account. A very smooth gaming experience can be easily gained with Game Optimize.

Monitor Disk Status
To bring you a better understanding of your disk state, Disk Health can monitor it in real time and offer an easy-to-use view.

In conclusion, Smart Defrag is an essential disk optimization utility for faster file processing, data access, and smoother Windows gaming.

• Cicely pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I downloaded the latest installation file for Smart Defrag 10 Free. When I try to install it, I get the User Account Control window asking if I want to continue. I click on Yes. Then I can see the computer is starting to do something, but after a second the fleeting icon in the bottom disappears and nothing else happens. Smart Defrag is not installed. I can see Smart Defrag Installer is still "active" in Task Manager but nothing happens. See screenshot.

Thanks for your help.

Laurent

Screenshot 2024-08-03 155301.jpg

On 8/3/2024 at 3:54 PM, Laurent Z said:

Hello,

I downloaded the latest installation file for Smart Defrag 10 Free. When I try to install it, I get the User Account Control window asking if I want to continue. I click on Yes. Then I can see the computer is starting to do something, but after a second the fleeting icon in the bottom disappears and nothing else happens. Smart Defrag is not installed. I can see Smart Defrag Installer is still "active" in Task Manager but nothing happens. See screenshot.

Thanks for your help.

Laurent

Screenshot 2024-08-03 155301.jpg

Update: when going through the IObit Software Updater 7, the update to Smart Defrag 10 worked.

Dear user,

Please download and install the latest Smart Defrag from the link below to see if still any issue:

https://cdn.iobit.com/dl/smart-defrag-setup.exe

If the issue persists, please let me know and help us to look into the issue.

To look into the issue, please download the tool from: https://cdn.iobit.com/dl/tools/SDInfoHelper.exe.

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Have a nice day!

• 2 weeks later...

How do I re-download and STAY on Defrag8 PRO? I do not want Defrag10 FREE.

I install V8.5.0 PRO, and after installation it automatically installs V10 FREE. I don't want V10 FREE, I want to stay on V8 PRO.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...