IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Download Error Message

sonmox

Message this morning said there were updates. Upon downloading them, got an error message saying "List index out of bopunds (2)" When checking for the update to try again, 360 said I had the latest. Anyone else have this issue and also anyone know what it is refering to?

hi sonmox

This message has earlier been connected to the French language file.

I thought it had been corrected by the translator and placed in the program, - but perhaps not.

If so you ought to be able to find it under language translations in this forum.

Are you using French language?

Cheers

solbjerg

Message this morning said there were updates. Upon downloading them, got an error message saying "List index out of bopunds (2)" When checking for the update to try again, 360 said I had the latest. Anyone else have this issue and also anyone know what it is refering to?

Archived