IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How's this for good customer support?

Ted

For several years I've been using a neat little free tool named: Date Reminder http://www.homeplansoftware.com and it has reminded me of important dates on several occasions. Last week I downloaded and installed their Password Partner programme and was equally impressed with it. The only hassle was the fact that every time I clicked a listing a popup of its name would appear and wouldn't go away. This could be because I've got the No Tooltip Timeout addon enabled in FireFox. On Thursday I wrote to their support team and received a prompt reply. Although I was the only one having this problem they asked if I thought an option to turn off this feature would be desirable and I said yes. Yesterday I received another Email from them pointing to a new version with an option to disable this feature in its Preferences! Fantastic support for a FREE programme!

Impressive Ted

I had a similar experience with support at Quicksys.While running a trial version of their registry maintenance utility,I had problems with my quick launch for Malwarebytes.It was solved by two emails within twelve hours.Maybe they just wanted to make sure I'd anti up for the program after the trial expired,but none the less,impressive as well.Try that with Symantec-even after they have your money!

Speaking of nasty, my laptop came from HP with NIS installed and even though I uninstalled it with Revo and cleaned out the registry of the instances of NIS nevertheless Windows Security Center still lists both Norton's firewall and antivirus as running even though I can find no trace of NIS on the computer making NIS harder to get rid of than an actual virus! Now that's nasty!

~Maxx~

Hi, Maxxwire,

I uninstalled it with Revo and cleaned out the registry of the instances of NIS

Even Norton's own exclusive programme remover and cleaner-upper leaves loads of rubbish behind. After cleaning out all its leftover entries with RegSeeker you think it's all sweet, until suddenly one day another couple of Symantics appear. It's a pain. Been there, done that.

Archived