IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit Security 360 3.1 Beta

sunny staines

http://majorgeeks.com/IObit_Security_360_d6088.html

IObit Security 360 is an advanced malware & spyware removal utility that detects, removes and protects your PC from various of potential spyware, adware, trojans, keyloggers, bots, worms, and hijackers. With the unique "Dual-Core" engine and the heuristic malware detection, IObit Security 360 detects the most complex and deepest spyware and malware in a very fast and efficient way. IObit Security 360 has a real-time malware protection and frequent automatic updating for prevention of zero-day security threats. IObit Security 360 can work with your Antivirus for a superior PC security.

Think I'll wait and let everyone else test out the auto scan ????

its fixed ..

Whack her in ...

only thing it only protects The IE Browser ??

cant see my ather ones. Mozilla, Gecko Based,,Fire FOX or Comit bird

any one else??

it seems very stable now updates fine on auto set i have received 3 or 4 since yesterday as my pc is on 24 hours a day may of missed a few ,that i seen..

Must be close to its final ?

Hi itsmejjj,

Passive Defense includes, Mozilla Firefox, Google Crome, and Safari other than Internet Explorer.

(EDIT: Sorry for the misunderstanding, I thought of Privacy Sweep. it was an assumption, only valid for FireFox.)

Do you mean some other Browsers such as Comit Bird?

Having the existence of many more Browsers, I wonder how IObit is going to put a limit to that.

Cheers.

Passive Defense includes, Mozilla Firefox, Google Crome, and Safari other than Internet Explorer.

Do you mean some other Browsers such as Comit Bird?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

yes did not realize it can already detect ather browsers

why i asked it not showing my one ..its not a big deal really

as this browser has inbuilt protection against spam,false links and so on

is it seen in your set up the browser fire fox ? (passive defense) ??

where you can enable or disable ?

Although I am not sure about the others, but I am sure about FireFox itsmejjj. I have installed yesterday to a laptop and it was there.

For the other browsers, as Privacy Sweeper have them in it, I have assumed, because I don't have them in my computers. Sorry if I missleaded you. (I will edit the post for the mistake.)

FireFox cookie item is just under IE, seperated from IE items on the left, there is a 4th line for FireFox cookie Protection.

There are four items on the right and there is a line for cookies of FireFox.

It is exactly like IE and the item counts are the same as IE. (ei. 218 items)

I don't have Firefox on this PC, but somebody who has, can give a screenshot.

Cheers.

http://www.cometbird.com/

could a few members please download and test this ,and try it and see if it work for them Please...

i see the post above and thank you for your kindness ..

You think it would Show ?

but fore some reason in my case seems that OBIT from as far as i can see

is NOT working with it ,Or i Just , be missing Something ,I use Cc cleaner and the temp file are there,and get cleaned out.

You think that being (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008100913 Firefox/3.0.3 CometBird/3.0.3)

based it would or Should

any how can the ones who would be so kind and try ,ans tell if it works ,

and perhaps tell what i may be doing Wrong ?

many many thank you --

itsmejjj

Archived