IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Why does my WinXP Fonts change using Advanced SystemCare Free 3.3.4

Mitch1

Why does my fonts change on WinXP, after I am using Advanced SystemCare Free 3.3.4 and I reboot my computer?

I really like Advanced SystemCare and would like to purchase the full version, but having the fonts always changing is giving me a bad taste in my mouth.

Is there any workaround for this font issue?

Hi Mitch

How do they change?(into what?)

Possibly it has to do with System Optimize and not placing some of that application's suggestions in the Ignore List before clicking repair after a scan.

Cheers

solbjerg

Why does my fonts change on WinXP, after I am using Advanced SystemCare Free 3.3.4 and I reboot my computer?

I really like Advanced SystemCare and would like to purchase the full version, but having the fonts always changing is giving me a bad taste in my mouth.

Is there any workaround for this font issue?

having the same problem

I am also having problems with some of the fonts in that instead of showing up all black on my monitor, some letters come out in different colors. Not sure if this is what was happening with the previous poster, but could this be a problem with some of the items deleted via ASC?

Archived