IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

100% safty EASY DONE!!

itsmejjj

GET rid of your Modem..Pull out any cables From the PC ..

Now your safe Nothing can hurt you ..the Best protection known ..

plus saves you a lot OF money!!

I don't care whats written

You will never be Safe on the internet --every one gets Smacked one time or a other--Sometimes one is lucky and free for 1 or even 2 years..and some dead unlucky hit within 1 or 2 days..

you can hold of a lot by simple blocking ---and other time one need more ..

itsmejjj

hi itsmejjj

you are more than right on this issue.

There is no way to be 100% safe from malicious invasions.

HACKERS will allways be a step in-front,. They are attacking and all the others are trying to deffend.

Millions and millions of dollars are passing from Banks and other Organizations to HACKERS, every year.

I personally don't worry since i don't use any cards of any kind and i don't use bank accounts or buy anything via INTERNET

cheers

Just simply virtualizing your browser of choice with the free ultralight 1.2 MB RAM to run Sandboxie program as a first line of defense makes it exponentially harder for hackers to successfully get Malware into your computer. Add to that an expertly layered computer security system with a top rated Hardware Firewall or a well programmed software Firewall matched up with a reputable Antivirus program along with 2 more additional layers of Heuristic and HIPS scanning makes it much more difficult for wannabe 21st century Malware distributors to do their evil deeds than back when all they had to breach was the outdated black list of an Antivirus program.

It also helps if your Browser has the ability to access and read Digital Certificates so that you know who issued the Certificate and that you are indeed connected to the vendor's genuine website and hopefully as in the case below a vendor with the highest security level represented bu an EV Digital Certification with 2048 bit encription ...

http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr44/Maxxwire_Photos/Album%202/SC.jpg

~Maxx~

Yeah! Its good not to be stupid! So whats new?

Wish I could help.. but I'm stupid. Nothing new... been that way my whole life! Cards and numbers are a risk anywhere you use them... online or not. Credit is a risk from both sides...lendor or lendee! (thats not even a word, but ha it was fun) Risk is inherent to life! Whatcha gonna do??

Risk is inherent to life! Whatcha gonna do??

Like I said, run your browser in a Virtual space on your hard drive, use a highly effective layered computer security system and only deal with confirmed vendors with high security EV Digital Certificates that use 2048 bit encryption and you can reduce your risk on line by 1,000's of percent all free of charge.

~Maxx~

Archived