IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

New Version - avoid it!!!!!!

producer

Hello,

After the last update AWC almost ruined my system.

The program always hangs on an eternal scanning of the registry, especially when shows "dsquery.dll".

Same hanging on Privacy.

After optimization my Windows XP goes slower and abnormal than before and I have to reinstall the operation system.

So, any suggestions for "healing" now?

The new version of AWC does has some problem with Registry Scan module, and it hangs up. But it doesn't modify or change any setting of your computer. So "Windows XP goes slower and abnormal than before " is not so reasonable.

We will fix and improve it as soon as possible.

So "Windows XP goes slower and abnormal than before " is not so reasonable.

I am telling you the truth! Also some of visual elements are lost ESPECIALLY after using last version of this weak program. It is easy for you to say what you said above, but it happens in fact.

Oh, I'm sorry for that. This issue never happened in the previous versions. We plan to improve the registry scan ability but something wrong happened at the same time. We need much more testing for this module. But I'm glad to tell you that there is a new version 2.21 will be available in soon. The registry scan module will be just like what AWC v2.10 does, so there is no more such problems.

Sorry for any inconvenient. :(

Archived