IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Previous Version of IObit products

MagicHunter

Hello Everyone,

I saw some of you want to install back the previous version of some products and cannot find the install files.

and it can also be use as testing purposes as well as comparing the current version with the previous one.

There are not a lot of them cuz I just start uploading not long ago haha

Here are the files:

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=8b1abbb60592e1d119747bd91027d4ddbcb4f8b297af432b

If you have a version that I don't have, please feel free to send it to me for upload~ Thank you!

P.S. If this is not okay, feel free to delete this topic ^^

Cheers

Hi Maxx

Should we open a thread called Old IObit setup files

With sectors for the different programs?

In almost all instances though the newest version is better than the previous ones, but perhaps in some circumstances it can be useful?

Cheers

solbjerg

P.S.

As enoskype made me aware - we will have to ask IObit about it too!!

Some of the old versions had serious bugs!!

Magic[Hunter]- Sure, but how do you propose I send all of those .exe's to you?

~Maxx!

Hello everyone! As we are always improving and fixing bugs of our product, we'd like you to use the latest version of our product. But sometimes newer version doesn't work well, you can get older version via P2P network or some download website, or you can keep the setup file of older version on your computer. But remember that we are always improving our product, if there is any new issues, we will fix it asap.

Thank you Tim

Thanks Tim for your comment!

I have advocated the download of programs to your computer for a long time. (I find that the best practice for several reasons)

I still have the first official release of ISD 1.0 in my downloads folder for example, while the others have been deleted when I knew for sure that the newer version worked well.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hello everyone! As we are always improving and fixing bugs of our product, we'd like you to use the latest version of our product. But sometimes newer version doesn't work well, you can get older version via P2P network or some download website, or you can keep the setup file of older version on your computer. But remember that we are always improving our product, if there is any new issues, we will fix it asap.

Archived