IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

BartPE

garybear

Hell of a deal

Hi Ted, sunny, Dave. I spent all day making a BarPE recuse disk. I've never been this Pxxxxx in a long time. I lost count of how many times I tried to burn a disk with a Macrium plugin . I finally uninstalled and reinstalled Nero and BartPE Builder, and started just like I did the first time I made this disk. I finally got one made that would boot and give me access to my Macrium back ups. It was a real pain in the butt. I said a few bad words in the process but it works. I really don't need the damn thing but I hate giving up. In the mean time I found my original disk.LOL. Live well my friends and thanks for your posts.

Check out

ubcd4win. I'd prefer it over the regular BartPE. The ubcd4win is sort of like a windows environment, and if you have a flash drive, you could boot it up from there.

My flash drive has about, oh, 800+mb in files, but, only 128 mb of crap is written in the ram.

It saves ram i guess, and you could load more of your programs with it. Wonder if i can make the security 360 into a plug in.

Hum...

Think I'll stay with Bart

Check out

ubcd4win. I'd prefer it over the regular BartPE. The ubcd4win is sort of like a windows environment, and if you have a flash drive, you could boot it up from there.

My flash drive has about, oh, 800+mb in files, but, only 128 mb of crap is written in the ram.

It saves ram i guess, and you could load more of your programs with it. Wonder if i can make the security 360 into a plug in.

Hum...

Hi vman. I checked it out AVG doesn't like it . I don't see any thing about a macrium plug in and looks like more than I want to take on. I think I'll stay with Bart for now. I'll keep it in mind for the future. Its looks like they are a want to be and are still in the testing mode. I'll let you test it out lol. Thanks for your post. Live well my friend.{Gary]

I'm not sure if they're in testing or not, but i have a copy of it. Booting through a usb with the following antispyware/antivirus software (which is the majority of the problems out there anyway)

Avira, Avast, Kaspersky, Vipre, MBAM, SAS, A2, and some other minor tools.

Archived