IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit Security 360 Help files in your own languages!!!

enoskype

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi IObit-Brazil,

Change the language of IS360 to Portuguese of Brazil, and take the screenshots of the GUI same as in the original help file, copy and paste the speech ballons, fill in the balloons with the translated language, finish the retouching.

Cheers.

Use viperbruno's language file,(download it and extract to the Language folder of IS360 and choose Portuguese from the language option.) and run IS360 and take the screenshots of the program. Then you can manipulate what you want by copy paste in your MS paint program.

Cheers.

• 1 month later...

Serbian Help File

Serbian help file is released, and the program translation, too.

In search of excellence, sometimes our eyes fool us.:razz:

I, personaly, do such kind of mistakes all the time and never see them again if not reminded by somebody else.:razz:

I am totally opposite. I always notice when I make a mistake.

I have a suggestion. A picture is worth a thousand words.

http://www.dodaj.rs/f/3Y/7X/1Pbqz8Iw/help.png

I am totally oposite. I always notice when I make a mistake.

Good for you Rancher,8-)

Please check "Save Report" in right click menu of "Scan Only" in Hijack Scan of IS360. (Main translation file)

There may be other missing strings, but you can find them comparing with other translations.

Good Help file, thank you.

Cheers.

Hi Rancher

To change the name of the folders and then also modify the HTML file.

I think that can create several problems for the ordinary user.

But for those well versed in these proceedings it might be pleasant to view the folders in ones own language.

I am not terribly excited about it though because I fear it will give us even more to do :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

What do you think of a suggestion?

Ok Rancher

So your suggestion involves that the program determines what language it is using and acts accordingly??

A possibility - but is it worthwhile?

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. Lukas 23:34 - I find it hard to forgive spambots :-)

I suggested that because I know that nobody is going to visit the forum just so they can see the help file in their own language. It would be much better if they could do that in the very program.

• 7 months later...
Thank's!!!!:-P

When will "Security holes" available for other language version Windows? It can be add notice/Warning (example) "Following Hotfix are ONLY for English versions OS. For Your OS download Hotfix from Your support page!!"

I really don't know if and when "Security holes" will be available for other language versions of Windows OS.

I think it needs collaboration with MS with so many languages, countries, and files

_________________ Deleted