IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

[1. Bi-Weekly]360 vs MBAM vs SAS vs SpyBot vs AdWare

SeeR

Congrats!!

Congrats on winning the Bi-Weekly prize of $1,000, 1 yr license for IObit Security 360 PRO and Advanced System Care 3 PRO.

You worked hard for that prize and it showed :smile:

Oh and if you don't plan on using that 1 yr license of 360 Pro and Advanced Pro, you can send them my way :wink: just kidding

Congrats again :smile:

Hi kimmo,

:roll:I am a newbie and this is my first post.

Reading through all that I found many congrats from almost everybody.

I would like to do the same if I may.

Could you please tell me or us how did you manage the percentage done with the circle red and blue? Was it a free software that you used it?

I am not any genius at all but I would love to know and if you will tell me I will appreciate very much.

Thanks from awesomeforum.

Hi awesomeforum

If you have the Excel program installed, or the open office comparable program on your machine, it is very easy to generate a diagram. Just choose the diagram command and the type of diagram you want, and it will be generated.

The time consuming part is collecting the data and setting it up in Excel/OoCalc. Not hard - if you know how to do it - but it takes some time. - Not hard work - rather fun actually :-)

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1900&d=1254153176

This was made in Word!

Shows the imaginary Wind velocity during a year.

Made by choosing the proper command in Insert.

(Imaginary of course - otherwise it would really have been blowing hard that year!) :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi kimmo,

:roll:I am a newbie and this is my first post.

Reading through all that I found many congrats from almost everybody.

I would like to do the same if I may.

Could you please tell me or us how did you manage the percentage done with the circle red and blue? Was it a free software that you used it?

I am not any genius at all but I would love to know and if you will tell me I will appreciate very much.

Thanks from awesomeforum.

Archived