IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

[1. Bi-Weekly]360 vs MBAM vs SAS vs SpyBot vs AdWare

SeeR

Hi SeeR

If you are Kimmo I already told you that I found the test very good - in my book it means exellent!

Cheers

solbjerg

Yes, i know that and I thank you for your feedback.

But I'm mainly thinking about some of the other rated tests here with a lot higher rating than mine. And i just think that some of them are pretty "deficient" compared to mine. Of course this is just my personal opinion, but if others feel the same way i would like to know what I'm missing.

Not that important, but just a provision :)

Hi SeeR

I think the "rating stars" rating is probably due to the fact that you were one of the first that answered and whomever gave you the star-rating has probably chosen the 3 star rating because he wanted to have some lassitude - as one cannot know if something even better will come along.

Actually the rating ought to wait with the rating until all answers are in - in order to compare them.

But as some of the other commentators said try expanding your test with a couple of extra applications. I would not mind raising your "star rating"

It won't be the star rating that decides the choice of the best answer, but the committee's decision and primarily IObit.

Cheers

solbjerg

Yes, i know that and I thank you for your feedback.

But I'm mainly thinking about some of the other rated tests here with a lot higher rating than mine. And i just think that some of them are pretty "deficient" compared to mine. Of course this is just my personal opinion, but if others feel the same way i would like to know what I'm missing.

Not that important, but just a provision :)

Excellent compassion chart. Clean looking and easy to read.

Question, is that a system you deliberately infected for this experiment? - I ask because you say at the beginning that it has 7478 infections and it chart only shows a total of 7478 files on the drive.

All in all good work :)

Excellent compassion chart. Clean looking and easy to read.

Question, is that a system you deliberately infected for this experiment? - I ask because you say at the beginning that it has 7478 infections and it chart only shows a total of 7478 files on the drive.

All in all good work :)

I kept the viruses in a separate folder which had an exception in my anti-virus. Afterwards i copied these virus samples to the virtual machines for a scan with the specified program.

And it wasn't 7478 files on the drive. I just scanned the infected folder instead of the entire clean virtual machine ;-)

Thanks for your interest

congratulation

Hi SeeR

Congratulation SeeR on the first biweekly 1. prize!

(See, - the provisional evaluation stars did not show how the final evaluation would be) :-)

Congratulations to all other winners/contesters too - and a big THANK YOU for your work!

Cheers

solbjerg

Archived