IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

New User with IObit Forum

Billmac

I cannot rate this product as yet, but from what I see, it does not compare directly with

AVG Virus program. Other than that for what it is, I would not remove it as it has some

good features I like. Anything that protects my system is worthy of use. One thing I do

not understand is why automatic scanning is held in such high esteem and denied?.

Billmac.

Automatic scanning

One thing I do not understand is why automatic scanning is held in such high esteem and denied?

Welcome to the forum Billmac :-D

Automatic scanning is available in the Pro (paid) version of Security360 but not in the free version.

It is quite common for the free version of many types of software to not have the automatic features available.

There are some Security360 Pro users who prefer to keep full control of what is happening on their computer and so they keep auto everything turned off and run updates and scans etc at a time that suits them :wink:

You may want to have a look at the thread Recommended scan settings ? where a (still young) senior member lists their settings, but as they say:

"the preferences are only to my taste and usage style, so should not be taken as recommendations."

I agree that the preferences are dependent on taste and usage style and I don't think there is a right or wrong way, just what works best for you.

To each their own :-D

All the best, woz of oz

Archived