IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Security 360 vs Advanced System Care

dondavis3

Welcome to the forum dondavis3 :-)

They are all different and compliment each other, I recommend using all three (I do)

IObit Advanced SystemCare has a one-click approach to help protect, repair, clean, and optimize your PC.

IObit Smart Defrag helps defragment your hard drives more efficiently than any other product on the market.

IObit Security 360 is an advanced malware & spyware removal utility

More info in the thread: USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS

Yes, you do need an Anti-Virus too. This is not covered by these IObit products.

All the best, woz of oz

Anti-Virus

From reading your other posts it seems you may be confused about an anti-virus and I don't blame you, they all claim to be the best.

If you want something that is easy to use and popular plus has a free version (you can buy a 'Pro' version if it suits you better) then I think Avast! is a good choice. Avast! (Free) is the one I use.

Avira is also popular.

But, only install and use one anti-virus

All the best, woz of oz

Archived