IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

it takes 3 years

to grind to a halt with a lack of defrag and any security software other than a 14 day trial at the start.

been trying to fix it has xp as O/S this is how it went

ran ccleaner & IOBIT AWC to clear tracking cookies unknown amount.

ran SAS aftwards 1804 items found and cleaned

ran norton 360 ver3 nothing else found

ran free ver OF IOBIT360 general scan 224 items found including rootkit, trojans and adware.

after cleaning ran full scan with iobit 360 found a further 8 adware from funwebs.

does not comply with your evaluation run but for info only. SHOWS IOBIT GOES WHERE OTHERS FEAR TO TREAD TO CLEAN.

:-) Hope you don't mean that "fools rush in, where angels fear to tread"

I think they are wiser than that! :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. sunny, don't you think it belongs in another forum section? :-)

Likewise my own about ASC versus IS360, which I only placed there to suggest to contenders that they incorporate ASC in their tests. I thought that it would be useful to see the difference between these two IObit applications.

Can be seen here though: http://www.iobit.com/productscompare.html

Well said sunny staines.:-D

Cheers.

spent another 3 hours yesterday on the machine yesterday running like treacle, will have to be a reformat I will put ASC & 10BIT360 on hopefully they will run it now, had put awc on when I built the computer but it was never used nor other utilities.

used to have a motto at work "we go where others fear to tread" not sure where it came from.

sunny won't mind

Hi people. I'm not much help on this testing thing. Its just a little over my head. A good friend said he had this trojan wincod. I found it on the net. I could not find it listed on IObit 360 list. I figured it don't cost any thing to ask if it is on IObit's list and I knew my friend sunny wouldn't mind me posting on his thread. I didn't know where to post this kind of thing. Live well my friend.{garybear}

good question is there a list of trojans etc that 360 protects against,then if we see any missing we can submit them, some are known by different names by different security vendors.

It's here. That's why I posted on your thread because I didn't see trojan wincod on the list and knew you wouldn't mind.

Archived