IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Help, I need to get Cyber Security off my computer!

KayeZ

How do I delete Cyber Security from my computer? I've tried everything I can think of and even tried suggestions from others. Nothing is working and it's deleted my pictures (all of them) and my documents (all of them) and I need them.

Can anyone help me asap?

Kaye

Hi KayeZ

Try downloading the remover from here:

http://www.2-spyware.com/remove-cyber-security.html

or follow the manual instructions.

Have you tried with Windows defender?

I suppose you already tried with Iobit Security 360?

Good luck!!

Cheers

solbjerg

How do I delete Cyber Security from my computer? I've tried everything I can think of and even tried suggestions from others. Nothing is working and it's deleted my pictures (all of them) and my documents (all of them) and I need them.

Can anyone help me asap?

Kaye

Safe mode

Can anyone help me asap?

Kaye

Hi kayeZ. You sound desperate. I had a friend with similar problems. I have never had a virus so I'm shooting in the dark but you might try booting in the safe mode and scanning with Malwarebytes. They said they found 2000 problems this way and fixed their PC. You could also scan with IObit 360 while your in the safe mode. I have not done this myself but it won't hurt any thing to try this method. I have no answer for your lost data and that's why I preach to everyone to back up your OS with some kind of program. {garybear}

Actually i agree with Kayez, Malwarebytes should be the proper solution to remove the virus. Here is detailed guide towards Malwarebytes installation:

- Download MalwareBytes Antimalware program from here

- Install it by double clicking mbam-setup.exe setup file.

- Stick to the guidelines when installing the program.

- Make sure you update the program with latest malware entries.

- Start computer scan by launcing the program and pressing "Scan" button.

- After the scan has been completed, click "Show Results", then "Remove Selected".

- Computer restart might be necessary.

Another anti-spyware program that could be the solution for your problem:

- Superantispyware (download free version from here)

- Save setup file to your desktop and double-click the SUPERAntiSpyware.exe file to start the installation.

- Before starting computer scan, make sure you have up-to-date software version.

For alternative methods see http://www.pcindanger.com/cyber-security-removal.html.

Hope this helps to fix your problems.

Archived