IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IO bit 360 ---clear! , updated and downloaded, scanned clear----!!

itsmejjj

today after running 24 hours--the results

IO bit 360 ---clear! , updated and downloaded, scanned clear----!!:-D

next --

malware bys clear !:-D

final test --

ASC CLEAR :mrgreen:

fast scan c cleaner --clear! ----:grin:

what more can one ask for!

that's plenty for me --now with all the hipe of register cleaners -defrag apps

boosters, and what ever els! -stick them !

there all Babylonia as far as i deem it ,the apps that i use is all i need !

and are the best on the net anything Else -are Junk!ware --false ware!

this is the fastest growing -ever! product ever to be used --

by users-why ? ya cant beat it--nothing can get close to it!

its improving every update,

i have had a few ruff days testing-watching things slow down -- dud programs ripping the system apart --messing with genuine registry keys-

killing files -that should not be tampered with--my XP systems are running faster then ever be fore--and my duel system as well is 50% smoother---

we are talking 5 different os -- and builds--the only one is the DOS -win 3-1

95 -i do not allow interference--by any modern -cleaners- baring this -- the free versions of iobit - products -are just as potent---!

now i am not being jolly! but very serous-- dead serous ----

use the above and you are 100% running at all time -let 360 and ASC do it for you- the more crappy soft ware you install the messier it gets--

my speed is back to normal-before i stated to try out different clean this and that -----

this combination is unbeatable!!!

forget the rest !

itsmejjj

itsmejjj

So you are right and everyone else who uses these apps regularly and offers up undeniable proof that they work wonders in cleaning out the Registry is wrong? Do you actually expect the IObit Membership to fall for that malarkey?

If you don't want to use a Registry Cleaner like the very comprehensive Registry Fix that IObit offers in ASC 3 or any many other proven and highly effective Registry Cleaners like MV RegClean 5.9 freeware then you are free to abstain, but calling them falseware and junkware based on your very contrived and preconceived assumptions is completely untrue and a both a deliberate and willful misrepresentation of the truth which is affirmed and validated by the documented effectiveness of these programs which has been published on the Forum for quite some time...

http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr44/Maxxwire_Photos/Album%202/RegFix.png

http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr44/Maxxwire_Photos/Album%202/TweakVIUninstall-1.png

In just these two scan and remove sessions alone there were over 3,500 unused values removed from my computer's Registry some of which had been there for ages and 1,251 others were left over from the uninstallation of one single program alone and how that could be contrived into being false or junk is completely and utterly beyond my understanding.

~Maxx~

next --

malware bys clear !

final test --

ASCare ( advance system care _)

fast scan c cleaner --clear! ----

read what i stated ok its all i want ok the rest is crap ware ok !

that's MY OP ION ! ok

I SAY IOBIT PRODUCTS IS ALL I WANT TO CLEAN MY PC TUNE IT ! DEF RAG IT WATCH over IT

OK

Malabys I USE 1time EVERY 2 WEEKS or so but done nothing for me -

as in any warnings--so probably get rid of it as well --

--CC LEANER JUST FOR A FAST FLUSH! have used it from the very first make

#360 -And ASC--IS ALL I WANT OK UNDERSTAND THIS?

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT STIFF!!! RegClean ,what ever --- WELL YOU use it

i don't really give a ------

I still think its crap ware OK ----

if you don't like my post's start your own don't hassle me ok---

itsmejjj

jjj- I realize that it must be difficult for you to see right in front of you on your monitor, but my screen shots show ASC 3 Regisrty Fix is very comprehensive and great at what it was programmed to scan for, but there are other leftover unused values from program installations and uninstallations that it does not pick up and this can easily be seen in the screenshots and that is what MV RegClean does best and has been doing best on my Vista computer for almost a year now and also on all of the other Win 2000 and Win XP computers that I have used this highly effective combination on to clean the Registry without any negative effects whatsoever.

~Maxx~

unused values from program installations and installations ???

what are you going on about?

i use YU leaveing nothing behind! -

-then every now and then , on my test PC -restore my image!

but now there is no need -unless some crappy program stuff it up!

ok congratulations--with your MV RegClean perhaps you should join there forum's preach and sing this to them -

that would make them very happy--

then head over to commode fire wall forums -do the same! preach to there flock ----

but stop trying to,- shove it down my throat -and chase me at every post ---with your insistence-and childish attitudes ,industrious wording-smart as comments- ,-even if you feel the need, push your last say across --i am not talking to you personally -or i would of named you asking -if you agreed

every one has a right to comment ,but is disappointing , that a adult with your standers,uses and turns a post into smart ass comments,taking shots at the postie, offending remarks-twisting words about --

if you do not like my post DO NOT %^&&* READ THEM ---if thy upset you

hit the back space-

you ripped into a other member for posting a opinion! -but i do not give in

-he gracefully, backed away -i tried with the last bout we had --where i deleted my posts, apologized.

now you come here to start a other? with the same crap!

-take it as it is posted by a fellow member,as a opinion -not

turn it into a slugging match of wills-- i made a statement -that's all -not naming you or hinting this at you! --its a general post-

i did not name any product.just stated there all sh*t ware!!!

gezzzzz

i repeat this again

since i started to use obit products

there are no more issues---so i do not need any other crappy warez!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

next --

malware bys clear !

final test --

ASCare ( advance system care _)

read what i stated ok ,its all i want ok ,the rest is crap ware ok !

that's MY OPION ! ok

I SAY I OBIT PRODUCTS IS ALL I WANT TO CLEAN MY PC, TUNE IT ! DEF RAG IT WATCH over IT---gezzzz!!!!!

OK

there are no other issues with my OS !---------gezzzzz --

its running like a cheetah cat l!!!

using obits products!!!!

if this post is going to get me in a heap of trouble well so be it

do me and every one a favor stay away from my threads-if you do not like them! there plenty room here !-----

thank you --

itsmejjj

IO bit 360 ---clear! , updated and downloaded, scanned clear----!!:-D

next --

malware bys clear !:-D

final test --

ASC CLEAR :mrgreen:

fast scan c cleaner --clear! ----:grin:

by users-why ? ya cant beat it--nothing can get close to it!

its improving every update,

i have had a few ruff days testing-watching things slow down -- dud programs ripping the system apart --messing with genuine registry keys-

killing files -that should not be tampered with--my XP systems are running faster then ever be fore--and my duel system as well is 50% smoother---

95 -i do not allow interference--by any modern -cleaners- baring this -- the free versions of iobit - products -are just as potent---!

use the above and you are 100% running at all time -let 360 and ASC do it for you- the more crappy soft ware you install the messier it gets--

my speed is back to normal-before i stated to try out different clean this and that -----

this combination is unbeatable!!!

forget the rest !

itsmejjj

this was my opening opinion and i am very happy!!!!

first thing--you would need 2 drives--if you do not have the second one

get one --thy are cheep now--at least 400gig --min--save now for one -

just say this is what you do have ? split the one you have---smallest drive 150 gig split 50/100

why ? the 100gig partition for backing up--

the other thing - min PC -Pentium 4 --1 gig of memory-:shock:-it will run fine--yes it will not a worry--but we are talking MIN --than added io bits products Free version's -Well no bull in a con greet paddock she started to fly!

once it was tuned --and i told some one hey its on this as above - yeh right!! -here he go's joking about -tell you any thing--

--i have done it

even installed on a 5-GIG DRIVE!!! ;-) 500mg spare--on a pent 4 ---1 gig memory-- ehhh --on board video card--and it ran fine -no room for apps mind you but did run ! and have made a fully working installed boot up on cd ---patched - -sorry cant pass this on --how i did this -but its a very good OS--i think what VISTA should on been ! (just my OPINION ) i have been told many times it is --ok ? but you will find out its not--be it similar stables--the horse is different--

now you need ! ------------

first of all download io bit 360--+-advance system care --your choosing--

get a license -key reg to be able to validate ----them !

its worth it --trust what i say ----if you change and reinstall and have a key

check with the site if its ok to use -on the new system---OS

or a new drive!

now --download c cleaner--if you feel the need for flushing out your data fast

ok---

now have a read and write cd--1 -ready --all the above to be save to the cd--

next -fire wall --what ever--same to the cd---next --any apps that are not made for windows 7 ---do not install---not yet----same as fire walls

make sure thy are!

if you do not know -leave it for now!

when your Os has arrived ------and you have all in place

ok ? this done--

next---in with the install os cd--

tip -forget the key for now -uptick-- auto update at install-----

clean format--install- brand new set up--when all this is done---and win 7 has booted the final time--and running --

install the above --do noting else---no updates nothing! you got time-plenty time---

your modem still not on ---now --one read only cd---at the

ready -I will x plane ------------

--we want to make a full backup----

a full image back up --do not skip this! --:twisted:--than when this is done --make a cd boot disk--

WHY ? save you to have to redo it all again-

-next take a good look at the OS

click around slowly --this is not XP NOT VISTA , ITS WIN 7 very different in it moods--

ok all in place -turn on the modem --reboot--enter you key -validate your copy--

enjoy take it slow --

then when you are happy -go to the spare drive make a folder called my first back up .move the image into it--

now remake a other--image---:yes 1 more---no need for a boot disk you have one--do not use at this time other back up soft ware!!

thy will fail -or at least try later on ---

-make sure you get the OS ULTIMATE --its worth the - extra $

:grin:

1 last tip -pack up all your old software--get it away from the new OS--

place it in a nice box -mark it XP soft ware---THE next box VISTA sotware--

stick it under the bead!

a safe place--for now pretend you do not have it---

all your CD-every thing under the bed--you should have a pack of 4 gig cds--

new--and the read write cd -boot cd on top of your PC----

ok all very simple stuff ---

i have done this at least 20 times -+-testing -installing -reinstalling--

hope this is en lighting --getting you ready and thinking-

this is no add -or hey IO look at my post! and give me the PRIZE!!!

No its true-- in the beginning yes there were problems --in its BETA--

but what is not!

no NOTHING GET CLOSE NOW !!!!

itsmejjj

jjj- I apologize because I didn't realize that you were already using a paid program to do what can be done by MV RegClean 5.9 for absolutely free. I just thought that maybe some of the many members here who eschew shareware might enjoy having the same benefits that you already have without the financial burden.

~Maxx~

thank"s for the Appolonia--ehhhhhh

you cant help your self can you ! i am telling you YOUR DEAD WRONG sir

you talking free! and telling me its Just as good? Bull SH*T and can do the same ? Realize this NOT a FROG of a chance !! -Well perhaps study iobit products --and than come back and convince me--how come this sh*t ware

you are shoving about ,and telling our forum is as good!!

That cant run on the new OS without Fluxing it up totally- that i tried to tell you -it fluxed my OS and if you could work out why-? -where you than poked fun at me as a jabberer! calling me- boom spar from the end of bowsprit ? crap i posted!

so one has to be made to re image , this s*i*t will not run on windows 7 !! yet io bit products have no issue with the OS ?

and get this --its totally ready ! ,thanks to members -and my self telling of the tiny issues it had --thy fixed it inside record time of 3 --- 4 days!

itsmejjj

hi, sure -

that was not the argument- on system with the old OS .setups - problem should not arise---

We were talking in a now long battle about windows 7 the new OS , and i can personally

tell you, readers, -do not use it! on windows 7 -it slowly kills and corrupts the system

comparing OBIT PRODUCTS -----------------

-the whole theme was that its a better product!

my passion is this! nothing beats THIS COMBINATION-AND I HAVE PROVED THIS -MANY TIMES

but your right--if software runs on your or my systems and are happy well

why not--(MV Reg Clean)

people should understand this

do not post its BETTER than Io Bits here on this forum-because its most certainly is not -that is the point--

if one be leaves and tries to prove it -go to there forum and do it

not here --

this is IOBIT FORUM--NOT MV OR WHATEVER---thy can use this as a yard stick and say -

-look --link here see what , MEMBERS OF IOBIT forum have to say-- we are better than there products, and proven by there own members!!

so use ( whatever only !!)

itsmejjj

I repeat this again in case any one misses this !

after a new re image that i was forced to do---after using and testing software cleaners---

my findings-after the restored system--------

next --

malware bys clear !

final test --

ASC CLEAR

by users-why ? ya cant beat it--nothing can get close to it! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

its improving every update, <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

95 -i do not allow interference--by any modern -cleaners- baring this -- the free versions of iobit - products -are just as potent---!<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

this combination is unbeatable!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

now any one here want to argue the point ! with statements of post statistics,so called proving , showing look what we found, compared to iobit

this or that software beats iobits -

you as a member should be more responsible,-discreet --------

contact your finding and report it to obit first! so thy can analyze your find--not start posting it in the forum,per say that it may be true,thy can than fix this in there updates--

------------------------------------------------------------------------

posted by our member! http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=4489

So you are right and everyone else who uses these apps regularly and offers up undeniable proof that they work wonders in cleaning out the Registry is wrong? Do you actually expect the IObit Membership to fall for that malarkey?

(WHAT a STUPID COMMENT!!)

If you don't want to use a Registry Cleaner like the very comprehensive Registry Fix that IObit offers in ASC 3 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<??????

jjj- I realize that it must be difficult for you to see right in front of you on your monitor, but my screen shots show ASC 3 Regisrty Fix is very comprehensive ?????????????????

Registry Cleaners like MV RegClean 5.9 freeware then you are free to abstain, but calling them falseware and junkware based on your very contrived and preconceived assumptions is completely untrue and a both a deliberate and willful misrepresentation of the truth which is affirmed and validated by the documented effectiveness of these programs which has been published on the Forum for quite some time...

now this is what fired me up ! i do not use 360? and avc -care?

thy are on thy 7 pc's!!!

i started of with the BETA products!!gezzz

i ask this member to please help me as to why i had problems, posting the results with WINDOWS 7-as if he could see what was making this happen--

-using his, recommended cleaner MV ----that fluted up the system--

itsmejjj

Please stop this!!!!

I have read this whole thread and its time for you two to stop this . I talking to you Maxx and you itsmejjj. I have the most admiration and respect for you both. This really bothers me to see you disagree like this. I have posted before that I thought you discussed things like professionals but now you are acting like two small children. I saw the post that Maxx made apologizing and then you refused to accept it jjj. This whole thread has upset my day. You can both be mad at me for interfering ,but I'm asking you both to stop this. You are both very special to me and have been a blessing in my life. Please be the professionals that I respect and admire.Live well my friends.{garybear

you are acting like two small children. !!!

your right---i know -and i faild to see this!!badly--:oops::???:

---made our points ! but in a bad light!

and its time to let it drop!!

thank you for that! ---made me see my stupid attitude--!:cry::sad:

and calm me --thank you again --i do like the man very much !!

next time -just ignore the touchy stuff--have a cupp of tea--

itsmejjj

Very professional sir

you are acting like two small children. !!!

your right---i know -and i faild to see this!!badly--:oops::???:

---made our points ! but in a bad light!

and its time to let it drop!!

thank you for that! ---made me see my stupid attitude--!:cry::sad:

and calm me --thank you again --i do like the man very much !!

next time -just ignore the touchy stuff--have a cupp of tea--

itsmejjj

Hi jjj. It takes a real man to admit his mistakes and you sir just proved you are a man. I can understand you getting a little up set. Every one does at times. I did not wish to make you sad. I just wanted my two friends to be professional and not be angry and have hard felling between them. Live well my friend and thank you for making my day brighter.{garybear}

hi, sure -

that was not the argument- on system with the old OS .setups - problem should not arise---but your right--if software runs on your or my systems and are happy well why not--(MV Reg Clean).

itsmejjj

garybear- Thank you for stepping in and moderating this thread. As far as I am concerned I apologized and jjj then made the above statement so everything is good.

~Maxx~

Thanks friend

garybear- Thank you for stepping in and moderating this thread. As far as I am concerned I apologized and jjj then made the above statement so everything is good.

~Maxx~

Thank you my friend. I saw your apology. I felt that I may be stepping in where I shouldn't but I'm glad I did. You have also made my day a little brighter. Thank you and live well my friend.{Gary} PS I want this forum to be one big happy family with people from every part of the world sharing their knowledge and being always friends.

garybear- Your intervention was very well timed. Both jjj and I are very passionate about computing and the programs we use. Unfortunately every once in a while we run into a situation where we disagree, but for the most part we share a true appreciation for the wonderfully efficient and truly effective IObit programs like IS360, ASC 3 and Smart Defrag which we both use and recommend often and without reservation and that is our common bond.

~Maxx~

Archived