IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Get Free Norton Internet Security 2009 (2010)

itsmejjj

http://softgeeek.blogspot.com/2009/10/get-free-norton-internet-security-2009.html#disqus_thread

Get Free Norton Internet Security 2009 (2010) for 6 Months

For the ones Who like Norton ---i ran across this browsing --

well sup prize ,sup prize thy all giving stuff away --seems to be the go now -

good for us --gives one a good chance to see if one may like a freebie--look at other wise pay up or 30 days

itsmejjj

Hi Magic Hunter

The response to the "offer" has apparently been bigger than anticipated and therefore they have for the time being shut down the the page.

I feel that many of these links are better left out from being placed in the forum - let the the users find them themselves.

For example if you need an anti-virus program, ask your browser for links to those by writing anti-virus programs in your search line and then choose whatever offer appeals to you.

Mentioning an especially attractive offer could be accomplish by just writing the name of the company and mentioning that you find this offer attractive.

The differentiation between advertising and help to forum members can become very muddy otherwise, I feel.

Cheers

solbjerg

;27298']Hi itsmejjj,

Doesn't seem to work anymore

When you visit the Norton link, it doesn't ask you to fill out any form~

Cheers.

This is just my personal opinion based on my own experience, but Norton was bundled on my HP computer when I bought it and I used Norton 2008-2009 for a year and it let the Vundo Virus into my computer along with 110 Host Infections which eventually caused my computer to crash and as a result I wouldn't run Norton ever again even it came with a free forever product key!

~Maxx~

Hi jjj

I am sure you were just trying to help members (I haven't deleted the link :-) )

And maxx, I have the same wariness concerning Norton - based on my previous experience, but some do say that it has become better (I still have grave reservations though)

Cheers

solbjerg

yes must off !!!

""The response to the "offer" has apparently been bigger than anticipated " that tells one something! must be a good one! and many love the program!

perhaps i give it a shot -been a long time since i used them --the last time was 2001 --i wonder! hell why not! get the 30day go! try out see !

yes i think i not a bad idea -seems to happen often -i also been told the same is happening With the MS campaign of the Host a party thing- get a free win7 os -almost seems a bit of a con to get one in -not just with Norton but a lot seem to bring 1 on then close! near as fast if to many download!

i found a few did this -and is disappointing----

i apologize -and am sorry it did not work--

-shame thy do this -any how very sorry for the post -think in future i will not post this type of -link save much confusion!--and disappointment--on behalf of our membership --

leave them where thy are-that's the best! really nothing to do with what the program is -whether one likes them or not --i just saw the link and know many use it-and given the idea for a extended look at it--

thank for posting--this--warning--

any of this type of bull dust i will abstain posting -by a mile --ehhhh

i reedit this post to make sure no one is offended! or upset by it i meant well

itsmejjj

Archived