IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Upgrading to 7

detailer

If you're going upgrade,you might want to consider the possibility of needing some new drivers for that old rig.Check out this article to see if there's some you may need.But on the other hand,with the new OS weighing in at @ $300,you might want a whole new rig which will only go another $200,or less.But in fairness,there's the OEM OS route for far less.Sorry-OEM prices are here.

Right You Are

There have been some amazing deals already this week -desktops with 2.8Ghz processors and 3 or 4 Gigs of Ram for @ $500 or less.Laptops(not netbooks)with identical specs for @$349!! This trend is expected to end quickly according to analysts,as they predict prices on new hardware to march upward come mid to late November.If I needed another one,now would be the time I would go with a new rig loaded with Ultimate.It's like getting a new PC for two hundred bucks!!

If I needed another one,now would be the time I would go with a new rig loaded with Ultimate.It's like getting a new PC for two hundred bucks!!

That would definitely be the way to go because Win 7 needs to run on a computer that was designed for it from the motherboard up in order to get the best performance out of this latest and greatest Windows OS.

~Maxx~

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/3840-software-avoid.html

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find solutions with any problems, errors or issues you are experiencing with Windows 7. The Windows 7 forum also covers news and updates and has an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.

reason i posted this you can check what programs may mess the OS --

thy discuss it ,not bad to know--you may want to just check before you install some thing?---

itsmejjj

Archived