IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Remove Fake Antivirus

detailer

detailer- I have long been interested in what actually constitutes a Rogue Antivirus because I have found on many occasions that certain mainstream very well trusted Antivirus and Antispyware programs will accuse one another of being a Rouge.

~Maxx~

i just try it again this time win buck up badly--making sure it was not something i may of done--only this ending in a full image restore--so what ever it did scanning --win stated critical error-and save your work -logging off

yet the app was still running? then poof-

that's was it --we got a black screen-reboot and OK -till i tried to log to the net

but hey thanks any how --i know ya don't put up any thing that would harm any one--look any one want to give it a shot Go ahead--if you are fully back up

try it may be what you are looking for

i trust your advice--but it went a tiny bit wrong with my system..sorry i cant tel ya what it was as got not a clue--

itsmejjj

detailer- When I test out new programs like the one that you recommended on Raymonds I prefer to first test run the program in a Virtualized Space custom set up for it on the hard drive using Sandboxie where it can function normally, but not be allowed to write anything to the disc so no potential harm can be done to the computer by an as yet unproven program. If the program being tested does crash or attempt to do harm to the computer the Virtual Sandbox that it was being tested in can be deleted with a simple click of the mouse and the computer will remain exactly as it was before testing the program began in the Sandboxie Virtual Space.

http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr44/Maxxwire_Photos/Album%202/8a24ff0e.gif

~Maxx~

Archived