IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Help with dat file

Sandshoe

I want to remove a file that is left on my system in C://Program Files//10bit/Advanced SystemCare 3. The name of the file is license.dat and is described as a DAT file which i suppose is obvious.It is as far as I know all that is left of Advanced System Care. Can someone help As well I have never submitted a request for help to the thread.

Sandshoe

Hi Sandshoe

If you know its location - is the problem then that it refuses to be deleted, even though the program has been deleted?

The folder where it is located won't delete either?

One possible method could be to install the program again and then remove it with Revo Uninstaller in the complete mode!

I suppose you do not have Unlock&Delete option on the machine?

This can also be done by hand though.

Cheers

solbjerg

I want to remove a file that is left on my system in C://Program Files//10bit/Advanced SystemCare 3. The name of the file is license.dat and is described as a DAT file which i suppose is obvious.It is as far as I know all that is left of Advanced System Care. Can someone help As well I have never submitted a request for help to the thread.

Sandshoe

Archived