IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

AWC V2 "Tools"

BocaDave

I love AWC. I've used the basic "Main Window" functions and they work beautifully, and my system is better for it.

I've just started playing with the TOOLS menu's contents. That function is, shall we say, interesting. AWC V2 Tools (Startup Manager, Memory Cleaner and Ad Ons) are not up to the standards of the rest of the product.

They have a different Look and Feel, and are much less self explanatory and less intuitive.

Startup Manager is the best of the lot... easiest to understand, but has no HELP info in AWC's Help menu. Its major problem is look and feel, and lack of info about the functions you are viewing. Look and feel are passable, but totally different from the main body of AWC.

Memory cleaner doesn't do much and pales by comparison to, for example, GLARY UTILITIES in function and appearance of the equivalent process.

GLARY UTILITIES might not be a bad benchmark in evaluating AWC's function, ease of use, etc - its a good, easy to use, yet high function product.

AWC's Process Manager provides a lot of info, but gives the user access to some really important stuff that is very easy to mess up if you don't know what you're doing. It needs more info on what to do/not do when examining the results of PROCESS SERVER, SYSTEM SERVICE, COOKIE MANAGER, etc.

Again, I love AWC, I just hope these extra functions will be brought up to the same level as the rest of the product.

Dave

Archived