IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Context Menu Not Working

linstur

Hi linstur

try following this link:

http://www.tech-recipes.com/rx/1176/how-to-add-menu-items-under-right-click-or-context-menu/

Cheers

solbjerg

P.s. Ok, I am sorry - didn't pay enough attention to your OS

after installing and check marking to add to context menu it is not showing up when I right-click on file or folder. Any suggestions? I am running Win 7 Pro 64-bit.

Thank you!

Same Here

I'm thinking compatibility issue.There's another security app. (that I won't even mention) that is reported to be working on their context menu capability for 64bit systems.I sure do miss that ability to scan files after download.Avira AntiVir does show up.These apps. have all installed in the x86 Program Files

Hi linstur

As you probably have noticed from other posts, there seems to be some issues regarding 64bit in at least Win7.

But as you probably also have read in the forum - a new update will be forthcoming this coming week.

Cheers

solbjerg

Can someone please address this issue and let me know?

Thank you!

Archived