IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Don't want defaults changed with new version

smoke11

I like your product and I just downloaded the new version. I pay for it.

But I really don't like the fact that iObit is adding a tool bar and changing my default search engine. That is not helpful, that is not needed, and that is not what I want.

I won't renew unless there is change in policy.

hi smoke

I too would prefer those offers not to come pre-checked.

But on the other hand - how hard is it to un-check the option?

Very common practice though, - so one has to read what one is doing in very many downloads from all over the Internet, before doing it.

Cheers

solbjerg

But I really don't like the fact that iObit is adding a tool bar and changing my default search engine. That is not helpful, that is not needed, and that is not what I want.

yes fair thing you say, you can look in your browser -under search en gens find yahoo-?

and uninstall it from there--(remove)or use a program called perfect uninstaller?if that helps.

like it stated this happens a lot now with different installs,but i see your point.

itsmejjj

Archived