IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

EMTTAFF Vista Assistance Fantastic Response. So Greatful

emttaff

Just wanted to say how overwhelmed I am by the offers of help ive recived with my vista Laptop. It is already running 100% better since ive made the changes that were recomended to me. So itsmejjj and max (to name a few) thankyou and i hope im able to repay the kindness somehow one day. :lol:

emttaff- We do have a very helpful group what is willing to give of their time in helping others! You do need to realize though that most XP owners skipped Vista because the Beta and early release versions had so many new kinds of problems that they were not willing to deal with and I don't blame them because XP was already patched to perfection at the time.

Although there are some areas that are universal in computing Vista has a certain unique set of issues and unless someone has years of hands on experience delving into the Vista OS and creatively discovering how to deal with these very specific Vistacentric issues they will not be able to competently guide you into turning Vista into the fast flying ultra efficient Operating System that it can be.

~Maxx~

Hi Maxx

emttaff- We do have a very helpful group what is willing to give of their time in helping others! You do need to realize though that most XP owners skipped Vista because the Beta and early release versions had so many new kinds of problems that they were not willing to deal with and I don't blame them because XP was already patched to perfection at the time.

Although there are some areas that are universal in computing Vista has a certain unique set of issues and unless someone has years of hands on experience delving into the Vista OS and creatively discovering how to deal with these very specific Vistacentric issues they will not be able to competently guide you into turning Vista into the fast flying ultra efficient Operating System that it can be.

~Maxx~

Go Maxx. Just remember to slow down and remember not every one has your knowledge of the computer. You are doing a good job. Thank you for helping our new member.--gary PS And now I will stay off this thread because I know nothing about VISTA.

I know nothing about VISTA.

ask me Gary-i tell ya ---

You once told us that you ran XP, deliberately skipped over Vista because you hated it and went straight to Win 7. Please tell us what volume of information that taught you about running Vista?

~Maxx~

I know nothing about VISTA.

You can thank your lucky stars that you don't have to either. I worked on my sister's Dell XP3 laptop a while back and I know first hand what a wonderful Operating System it is! It boots and runs all day for an incredibly low 160 MB of RAM and after I cleaned it up and installed ASC 3 and Smart Defrag on it clocked speeds up to 17.4 Mbps on her 16 Mbps Roadrunner Wireless internet connection according to Speed Test.net! Now that's the pure performance of XP3 in action! You just can't run that efficiently with Vista or Win 7 either! XP3 is a thing of beauty that operates in a high state of perfectly patched perfection to be sure!

~Maxx~

Archived