IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

problem windows 7

commander2001

Hi smw

Ok, some seems to have trouble with this version, and an IObit representative has announced that a new version will come this week.

Cheers

solbjerg

I deleted the folder, just didn't mention it above.

It seems to be a problem with 3.4.0. I just want to know if a bug has been found and if it's been fixed in the next version.

Same problem!

So...is there a fix for this, other than re-installing 3.3.4? Or is it being worked on for 3.4.1? I have the identical problem: Win7, 64bit. Started the scan before I left for work, 10 hours later it hadn't done anything at all. This was a clean install (uninstall/regclean/reinstall) of 3.4.0.

i had this same issue! not only does it not do anything but claim it's scanning, the little blinking blue arrow that is supposed to point at what task is being performed is in the wrong place. it should be pointing at the "system optimization" option, but it is instead pointing at the space above in between the "functions" button and the word "Defragment"

obviously there is a bug here that i hope will be fixed in the next release.

and by the way, i have Windows 7 64 bit, and this was a completely clean install, and i'm sure because this is my first time installing it on this computer.

i hope they fix this in 3.4.1!

one more thing

i noticed that as long as the "system optimization" box isn't checked, everything else in that section works fine, but if it's checked, other weird problems occur and none of the stuff in the "diagnose system" section works. so for now if you just uncheck the system optimization box, everything else will work, just thought you might want to know., :razz:

windows 7 x64 problem

I have the same problem listed under windows 7 problem. I am also running the x64 version of w7 with the asc new version (pro) . The sys opt option scans forever. I went back to 3.3.4 asc and it works fine.

I have the same problem listed under windows 7 problem. I am also running the x64 version of w7 with the asc new version (pro) . The sys opt option scans forever. I went back to 3.3.4 asc and it works fine.

Same issue as above.. including the arrow in the wrong place in the window. I am running Win 7 Pro x64. I have reloaded 3.4.0 about every way possible without success. All other functions seem to be fine. I'll just skip the System Optimization till the next version release.:???:

Archived