IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

My HijackScan Log

da01

A few potential nasties!

There are a few unknowns/potential nasties in your system. You may want to consider fixing them.

O23 - Service: Windows Media Center Service Launcher - Unknown - %windir%\system32\svchost.exe

O23 - Service: Quality Windows Audio Video Experience - Unknown - %windir%\system32\svchost.exe

O23 - Service: Secondary Logon - Unknown - %windir%\system32\svchost.exe

There are a few neutral unknowns running as well, but from what I can see, These three are potential bad boys!

Hope this helps!!

Hi Melvin_Deal,

How do I fix / del these O23 - services ?

Thanks for your suggestions.

-----

O23 - Service: Windows Media Center Service Launcher - Unknown - %windir%\system32\svchost.exe

O23 - Service: Quality Windows Audio Video Experience - Unknown - %windir%\system32\svchost.exe

O23 - Service: Secondary Logon - Unknown - %windir%\system32\svchost.exe

My HijackSca

Well got it to work.

Stuartaston was right got to run the game in Admin mode to get it to log. you also have to have your charector set to be a russian.

heres the part that dosnt make any sense to me. why give us the option to have other nationalities if none of them will log? WTF?

Hi AleksanderII

Would you please explain in more detail!

Windows OS, International settings, language packs, which program are we talking about, what precisely the problem is and so on.

Thank you

Cheers

solbjerg

Well got it to work.

Stuartaston was right got to run the game in Admin mode to get it to log. you also have to have your charector set to be a russian.

heres the part that dosnt make any sense to me. why give us the option to have other nationalities if none of them will log? WTF?

Archived