IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Ubuntu

itsmejjj

Thanks VMAN but i got that a while back,did nothing for me--

i was hoping this one would -it was to see if it could be a alternative, fully installed Linux pc system would be to go.i love the program when i tested it from the dvd.

running..so then as you saw and followed this post try .but i saw a other one i give a go ..let ya all know..

many thanks for you advice and help here --but this is for me a disappointment

and i will chuck it in the bin.forget it ,has far to many problems i don't need ta put up with..or even bother with .not when i have win 7, kills it easy..far Superior

than this Linux build.. but let me say this speed wise, mem wise ..on a old system it fly's.i am now determent ta find one that works..if any of the variants of Linux base os is as fast, its going to be exiting..i shall hunt them down .

itsmejjj

dear members ---you have read my post .you see the utter dismay,bewilderment,of not understanding,when one cannot get a program to run,yet so many can.. i tried every thing,then sat there ,and told my self

WHY?? why the heck such as a simple thing ,a PASS word could not be reconnoitered by the 3 different builds...of the same maker,,

so in the final attempt ,after thinking its my last hope of getting this to run ,boot from my drive....

i downloaded version 8.40 installed it .and lo and behold .the same..

i sat there ,thinking how come? -----so in with the CD,and read ,try every thing..and found the simple answer--

please look here

ok you need to open the pop up -then UNLOCK the log in settings --minamize it ,then install the os---

who would know that as a newbie to this os...so simple yet unknown

so after the install is done -it now reconize the pass work!!!!!

one would be sitting there reading rather bemused,think silly old fella

--and i agree-ok finally i did it,it installed runs like a steam train,updated,installed a heap of stuff ,its bloody fast ..

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2778&stc=1&d=1259244154

look here ,,not bad for a old war horse..uhhh

ok the only thing is this i can not speak as for dueling, this OS ,as its a brand new install --yes the last time ...thank critters...!!

on its own system...now i shall learn it ---

many thanks for putting up with me posts--and frustrating week ..

and bewildered ,time i have had

was it wourth it--YES ,because i did it .a victory on my part..

sorry for the small pick but look hard and you can see why i wanted this to work

itsmejjj

Archived