IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Registry Fix tries to access a: drive

kaygee46

When I run Registry Fix in ASC 3.4.0 it gives an error message as in the attached image, and its trying to access the a: drive. I hit any of the three buttons and it does this another 5 or 6 times before continuing as normal. Why is it trying to access the a: drive?

Hi kaygee

Please try downloading the new version ASC 3.4.1 and install it, most that have already done so have done it "over the top" without problems.

Cheers

solbjerg

When I run Registry Fix in ASC 3.4.0 it gives an error message as in the attached image, and its trying to access the a: drive. I hit any of the three buttons and it does this another 5 or 6 times before continuing as normal. Why is it trying to access the a: drive?

Updated yet ?

Welcome to the forum kaygee46 :smile:

First, have you updated to the latest version of Advanced SystemCare which is 3.4.1 ?

If not please see This Thread and update. This will hopefully fix the problem

If you have updated already or updating doesn't help and the problem still exists please see This Thread and follow the instructions given by cicely

Good luck and please post again to tell us how it went :)

Edit: Hi again soljberg, you are fast :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

Hi wozofoz

Right - but you are more polite - I forgot to welcome our new member - sorry!

cheers

soilberg :-)

Welcome to the forum kaygee46 :smile:

First, have you updated to the latest version of Advanced SystemCare which is 3.4.1 ?

If not please see This Thread and update. This will hopefully fix the problem

If you have updated already or updating doesn't help and the problem still exists please see This Thread and follow the instructions given by cicely

Good luck and please post again to tell us how it went :)

Edit: Hi again soljberg, you are fast :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

I had since found Cicely's fix - (changed my search words), and it worked with 3.4.0.

I had previously checked for updates and 3.4.0 told me it was the latest version, as did the Iobit website! I've now followed the link in Wozofoz's post and I'm now running 3.4.1 which is fine. Thanks all.

Archived