IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Program Suggestions

Tim Xue

Hello, everyone! To make our product better and better, we want to know what you need in daily use of your computer. Whether the suggestion is related to our product or not, we will appreciate.

In fact, we are now working on Advanced WindowsCare v3, Spyware Defender, IObit Smart Defrag and our new online service etc. I hope that you will like our products.

Hello, everyone! To make our product better and better, we want to know what you need in daily use of your computer. Whether the suggestion is related to our product or not, we will appreciate.

In fact, we are now working on Advanced WindowsCare v3, Spyware Defender, IObit Smart Defrag and our new online service etc. I hope that you will like our products.

Hi Tim

I would like Iobit have it's program windows remember their position.

It would be nice if they were also resizeable, but it is not as important as the position issue.

Best regards from Solbjerg

Great Tim - I'll look forward to it.

Perhaps some temperature recommandations - possibly an easy way to set it.

In connection with that perhaps fan speed - and an easy way to set that.

It would also be nice to know which services are absolutely nessesary and which you could easily do without, and which you ought to leave off for reasons of security,

Are you working on an ultimate antivirus program?

3 guys on Bornholm (where i live) submitted a antivirusprogram to Microsoft a couple of months ago for testing.

greetings from solbjerg

Suggestions

Hi from Aussie Land,

My suggestion - is there anyway that the memory cleaner can some how be a separate program that runs in the system tray and works to recover low memory when it gets to a certain point instead of having to open WindowsCare and then click on it. I leave it open so that I can monitor it but if it was in the startup and continuously monitoring all the time and automatically recovering would be great. Please forgive me for my lack of computer lingo I am a real, real newbie

I absolutely love the program and can't wait for anymore additions, especially the spyware defender.

Keep smiling :razz:

Thanks for your suggestion. We are working on it now. Once I have an idea that maybe people need a tool to protect their documents. They want their important or useful files to keep aviod from being copied by the other people. And also, I think everyone need a "Privacy Folder", that keeps the private file, documents and other important data.

Brighteyes,

You can do what you describe for memory cleaner following the procedure below.

GO to AWC main folder, right click "MemCleaner.exe", go to "Send To", go to "Desktop (create shortcut)", click.

A shortcut is created on your Desktop.

You can change the name of the shortcut to "MemCleaner".

Now open :"C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup" folder.

Copy the "Memcleaner shortcut" from Desktop and paste it to above folder.

Next time you start your computer, MemCleaner will be running.

You can put it into system tray by using this program. (You may also put the shortcut of this program to startup menu like above, and have it already running when MemCleaner starts.)Although it does not work for AWC because of the skin, it does work for MemCleaner and most of the all other Windows' windows and you will get more than minimization.

Untill IObit puts this function, enjoy it.

why not just make advanced windowscare an all-in-one solution by adding antivirus scanner and defense?

i have a suggestion. why not add an uninstaller to windowscare? kind of make it like revo uninstaller where it not only removes the product but also left over registry? you already have start up manager now atm i see it could use an uninstaller and possible a services section like that of winpatrol where you can start and stop windows and other services.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived