IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Shortcut Automation

TechGuy1623

Hi TechGuy

Why not just configure the schedule to take care of it, then you don't even have to click the "short cut" :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Hey computer people.?? QUESTION ?? Is there a way to modify the shortcut to smartdefrag to automatically start defraging when its clicked on with no interaction from the user.

Thanks'

-Ray:sad:

Hi TechGuy

Why not just configure the schedule to take care of it, then you don't even have to click the "short cut" :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

I understand where your coming from But I'm trying to put the shortcut in a share on a server and run it automaticaly Via Kix32. Any idea how to create an shortcut to do so??

Thanks':-)

Automation

Hey Hey...

I have no problem making the $100 payment or what ever it is but I dont think you understand what im trying to do.....

I put the SD files on a server share and noticed it will run form there but what would be golden if there was a way (command line batch file) or some way to trigger it on a workstation to defrag, I was thinking if I could wake all my computers via wak-on-lan have them defrag from the server share without installing anything on the WS then shut them down this would be very simple and clean. All I need at this point is a short cut that starts SD with no user interaction I created a shortcut but I still have to click start and some times even have to select the drive... Thanks' Defrag People I've been useing this product for about 3 months now and really like it..

Archived