IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Security Defence issue

vicious_sid

Every time I run AWC 2.5.5.805 teh security defence always shows 20 items unprotected. is there anyway I can stop this from happening without a complete re-install:?:

Open details and go through the list, find the 20 items - not marked and mark them, this should solve the problem as I have understood it.

excuse me

Hi vicious syd,

After you scan, click "See Details" by Security defense.Check & see if all items have a green check by them. If not,check them & then repair.

samr.

Sorry samr, I hadn't seen your post.

My reply was superfluous - sorry about that

Sorry guys, have tried that - keep unchecking themselves - any more ideas

Do you have them in your Ignore list?

Open details go down to the buttons/press button number 2 from the left (select all), then press button number 4 from the left (use settings?), then press OK.

If that doesn't work, there is something wrong in your program, and I would advise you to uninstall, clean up everything also the AWC folder in the Iobit folder and then install the program again.

Run it and look under all details to make sure that you get the right settings and then clean up.

Archived