IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Adobe Flash Player

Smeggy

Hi Smeggy

Please read Usage of IObit Products in the Lounge section

Then place the things you do not want "repaired" in the Ignore List

The care button should not be used the first few times until you have configured the program to ypur satisfaction by placing the items you ned in the Ignore list.

Cheers

solbjerg

Every time i use the "Care" button I must re-grant permission for Adobe Flash Player to run on websites. Please fix this. thanks in advance.

/flashplayer/sys/settings.sol

I have the same problem. I want advanced system care to do the privacy sweep and delete everything ACCEPT I need it to keep the settings.sol in flash player. I have Flash player setting set to save NO Flash cookies. PROBLEM is every-time I run Advanced system care the privacy sweep deletes my Flash player setting at Application Data/Macromedia/Flash Player/macromedia.com/support/flashplayer/sys/settings.sol

I can not find a way to add to the cookies ignore list (since I guess this isn't a cookie) and I don't know how to make this file stay in place. I am becoming upset with the software because it is opening a security hole which I bought the program to close. please help me correct this issue.

Thank you Sincerely.

edit-I'm not sure what the "care" button is. Mine is called "scan" I'm using Pro 3.4.1

Hi Phatz

Ok if it isn't your sweep settings - I suppose it is your System Optimize settings.

All shown "problems" should be looked at before clicking Repair.

You are apparently not using the care button, which is a good thing until you have configured your settings.

Please read all of this: http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=1979

Cheers

solbjerg

I have the same problem. I want advanced system care to do the privacy sweep and delete everything ACCEPT I need it to keep the settings.sol in flash player. I have Flash player setting set to save NO Flash cookies. PROBLEM is every-time I run Advanced system care the privacy sweep deletes my Flash player setting at Application Data/Macromedia/Flash Player/macromedia.com/support/flashplayer/sys/settings.sol

I can not find a way to add to the cookies ignore list (since I guess this isn't a cookie) and I don't know how to make this file stay in place. I am becoming upset with the software because it is opening a security hole which I bought the program to close. please help me correct this issue.

Thank you Sincerely.

edit-I'm not sure what the "care" button is. Mine is called "scan" I'm using Pro 3.4.1

thanks solbjerg for the welcome and the reply.

I'm still stuck though. I do always click on the red link when it shows problems and then I can look at the ignore list but that file is not on it. the filie show ont the problems and is removed but the ignore list does not have it under cookies or system optimization or registry or syware. I have read the Usage of IObit Products but it still doesn't help me figure out how to edit the ingonre list to ADD my OWN entry since that one does not tramsfer off the problems list to the ingnore list options automatically.

If you have any other ideas for me it would be much appreciated.

Thanks again.

Hi Phatz

Ok Welcome :-) :roll:

Have you looked at the Tools and the settings there?

You should look at the Ignore list before running the repair in order for you to move "needed" cookies into the ignore list.

Also go over your sweep settings and see if they are configured/set right for your needs.

I noticed you were very quick reading the Usage of IObit Products thread :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

thanks solbjerg for the welcome and the reply.

I'm still stuck though. I do always click on the red link when it shows problems and then I can look at the ignore list but that file is not on it. the filie show ont the problems and is removed but the ignore list does not have it under cookies or system optimization or registry or syware. I have read the Usage of IObit Products but it still doesn't help me figure out how to edit the ingonre list to ADD my OWN entry since that one does not tramsfer off the problems list to the ingnore list options automatically.

If you have any other ideas for me it would be much appreciated.

Thanks again.

LOL. :grin: yes I am a fast reader. I will continue to dig deeper. I hvae read over everything but I'll look closer. I guess the challenge I have is that I don't know why AVC is removing the file. I did manually enter it into the "Ignore list" I DO now have it showing up on the ignore list BUT it is still removed. :?

I'll press on.

Cheers!

Hi Phatz

Perhaps some screenshots of your settings might be helpful!

Cheers

solbjerg

LOL. :grin: yes I am a fast reader. I will continue to dig deeper. I hvae read over everything but I'll look closer. I guess the challenge I have is that I don't know why AVC is removing the file. I did manually enter it into the "Ignore list" I DO now have it showing up on the ignore list BUT it is still removed. :?

I'll press on.

Cheers!

OK. I can do that tomorrow. for now I gotta run. where do I post them or can it input into a forum thread? at the moment I'm back to where I was. By removing the check mark on the privacy sweep by the flash player I can get it to leave all flash files there but I want it to remove all but the settings one :???: so I have to manually check the other. thanks for the links. good night for now.

-Phatz

Hi Phatz

Perhaps some screenshots of your settings might be helpful!

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi Phatz

;-) In the Usage of IObit Products thread there is a desciption on how to take a screenshot and how to attach it to your post ;-)

I'll go to bed too - sleep well!! :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

OK. I can do that tomorrow. for now I gotta run. where do I post them or can it input into a forum thread? at the moment I'm back to where I was. By removing the check mark on the privacy sweep by the flash player I can get it to leave all flash files there but I want it to remove all but the settings one :???: so I have to manually check the other. thanks for the links. good night for now.

-Phatz

Hi wattrone.

Hi, I have a problems with adobe flash player 10

when i use adobe flash player 9, jwplayer 4.2 working well.

but, adobe flasy player10, i got a problem. player didn't show anything. just blank.

Hi wattrone. Does flasy player 10 show up in set program access and default??? Add/ or Remove Programs.

Archived