IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Usbfix ?

titou56

Ok, Ok, Ok...

Hi,

Well, I definitely understood... and agreed.

But my purpose is:

1. why the work is not made by ALL protection softwares which we already have on our PC ?

2. why is it not possible to have a global answer towards threats and not to have a protection on every PC?

3. Why is it not a means to lead battle inside the web with the same weapon as threats, real-time?

Cheers

Hi,

Well, I definitely understood... and agreed.

But my purpose is:

1. why the work is not made by ALL protection softwares which we already have on our PC ?

2. why is it not possible to have a global answer towards threats and not to have a protection on every PC?

First of all thanks jjj for the excellent Cnet download link for the Panda USB Vaccine!

titou56- As was discussed earlier the alternative to using the convenient Panda USB Vaccine is to go into the registry and disable autorun from there which our protection software does not have the authority do.

~Maxx~

I dream about a new "Anti virus-malwares-worms-trojans-dialers-and so" always running inside the web searching and stalking in non-stop way ' knack and things ' to make them steriles ! :twisted:

Cheers

Hi Maxx, I think, titou56's questions are concerning the dream above.:smile:

Cheers.

Hi Enoskype :-P

Yes, and I've repeated this often, isn't it ? he he he

but our two friends are a bit complicated, as I read in an other tread... Come on guys, don't worry... Life is beautiful, birds are singing and the stones flowering !

http://smylies.philoo12.net/Gros%20Smileys%202/2%20(157).gif

best regards

why is it not possible to have a global answer towards threats and not to have a protection on every PC?

The biggest problem is ignorance on the part of computer users. Most of the severely infected computers that I have cleaned up were run by people who did not even know that either they had no working Antivirus software or they were unaware that their installed Antivirus was not working properly. There are any number of free computer security suites available that can prevent Malware infection, but it takes a knowledgeable user to download and install it and then practice safe internet usage procedures.

~Maxx~

The biggest problem is ignorance on the part of computer users. Most of the severely infected computers that I have cleaned up were run by people who did not even know that either they had no working Antivirus software or they were unaware that their installed Antivirus was not working properly. There are any number of free computer security suites available that can prevent Malware infection, but it takes a knowledgeable user to download and install it and then practice safe internet usage procedures.

~Maxx~

yes ya hit the nail dead on the head

Smart Virus Remover Password Protected

http://www.technize.com/downloads/?dl_cat=2

i use this one .?? seems ok..

itsmejjj

Agreed

Hi Max, ;-)

I think that you could be a very good politician! You have, again, just given an answer near or behind or beside or under or upper ! he he he ;-)

I know that my english is approximative and I often be misunderstood, here in this appreciated iobit forum, but when I try to use automatic translation, the result is sometimes at the opposal of my thought.

I am, once again, in according with what you say but have a look that I do not ask for solution : I expose a thorough question...

In your opinion, Max, how it happens that they cannot envisage an in-vitro realtime answer, inside the servers, by using the same method of spread. A super ANTIVIRUS-ANTIMALWARE always in pursuit of traces, like a predator or a war gundog ?

Best regard Max :mrgreen:

jjj- Unfortunately Sandboxie put a complete end to scanning and finding any kind of Malware or even anything as trivial as tracking cookies in my computer. In a perverse way I sort of miss finding all sorts of Spyware and Tracking Cookies back in the days when I ran PC Tools Spyware Doctor with Antivirus. I mean it found 100's and 100's of pieces of this kind of code every single day, but now running my browser in the Virtual Space that Sandboxie sets up all that malicious traffic inside my computer is reduced to absolutely nothing! It is much more secure, but it does get kind of boring not being able to watch all that Spyware and Tracking Cookies getting detected and deleted each day.

~Maxx~

Hi titou

Unfortunately they are all (or almost all) is in it for the money, otherwise you are right, it would be much easier if they did the screening.

My internet provider claims that they stop 85% of the spam sent by mail

But they do have advertising links on their site that will leave tracking cookies in your computer unless you block those yourself.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi Max, ;-)

I think that you could be a very good politician! You have, again, just given an answer near or behind or beside or under or upper ! he he he ;-)

I know that my english is approximative and I often be misunderstood, here in this appreciated iobit forum, but when I try to use automatic translation, the result is sometimes at the opposal of my thought.

I am, once again, in according with what you say but have a look that I do not ask for solution : I expose a thorough question...

In your opinion, Max, how it happens that they cannot envisage an in-vitro realtime answer, inside the servers, by using the same method of spread. A super ANTIVIRUS-ANTIMALWARE always in pursuit of traces, like a predator or a war gundog ?

Your English usage is just fine and I understand perfectly what you mean. Back in 1987 when we got our first Amiga computer which came with a Motorola 68000 @ 7.14 MHz processor with 256K RAM and everything was perfect until word was spread on the newsgroups that a Virus had been reported. As it turned out that very early Virus was created by the same fellow who has been selling the 'Antivirus' that he had developed.

Unfortunately there will always be a large group of individuals in this world whose great intelligence is only exceeded by their greed who don't care how much grief they cause as long as it keeps them wealthy by exploiting any technology developed to stop them from establishing and controlling controlling their vast financial interests and Bot Empires.

~Maxx~

Hi Solbjerg ;-), Hi Maxxwire ;-)

Yes, I understand that relation with financial benefit and I remember the 80's with the begening of first 'cool' viruses and system intrusions because I've been in the computer department of great actor in fashion sector at this time. A this period I began attracted by PCs world and became "Pc man" of the group. It was great, new, interesting and I was young. he he he

Now it is completly fool. We read that 20 mn are only necessary for an unprotected PC to be infected... And not only viruses became stealthy and polymorphous, but they have company : spams, dialers, spies, trojans, fishing, worms, backdoor and so. Isn't it daft?

In fact, one sell us a service (access to the web) which is tainted (malwares, virus, etc) then one sell us of badly finished softs (patchs, correctives) then one sell us of anti-nnnn ² to counter it...

Whoever, in the real life, would lead war to these techniques not? There would be riots, strikes, and militias would leave in hunt

We live a modern epoch :-P

Best regards

Archived