IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Windows games

petematcheck

Hi, I recently installed IOBit, and all of my preinstalled vista games disappeared right after. Are these things related? any advice to get my games back?

Hi petematcheck,

I don't know if it is related to IObit. But maybe you can try to do the next thing.

Go to Start -> All program -> Accessiores -> System tools -> System restore. Go back to the day you had the vista games. Hope this will solve your problem problem

Cheers.

To petematcheck.

Depending on the manufacturer MS had the agreement with, (to load windows as O/S), the games you mention are probably not associated with Vista or MS!!... but the manufacturer of your machine. MS no longer loads the software that typically held the games, like it used to. The last software they did this with was XP, and early Vista.

I believe, Its coincidence that you believe Iobit products are interfering with your system. The preloaded games can most likely be restored via the manufacturers website, also (pre-installled with Icon on your desktop)... the shortcut you might have deleted... or perhaps you deleted the games while trying to remove it???

I also wonder about other changes you've made to your machine and view of your desktop?

I have a lot of "I wonder's" on this..., I know!!! More raw info would help!!

Peace!!

Archived