IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Link

Oggle

hi Oggle

There can be a number of reasons for that

Let us say they get 1% feedback and question per year per number of users, that would mean around or more than 1000 questions per day - if some merits an answer this is going to take some manpower and hours.

In your case they will have to check the site out, discuss the possible benefits they could have from this and then decide - it would surprise me if this can be accomplished in one day, :-)

By the way I have diminished your signature shouting - no reason to deafen us :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

I have sent an email to support@iobit.com for the request but yet not recieved a reply

hi Oggle

By the way I have diminished your signature shouting - no reason to deafen us :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Thanks for that i didnt relise i was shouting as for the email if they get back then they do I have done all i can do there

Archived