IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced Systemcare conflict with SDK

jasonnoguchi

Hi jason

Next time you have re-installed the speech thing and run ASC, check the "problems" under Optimize System and place the one related to speech in the ignore list. That should do it. :-)

Good idea to use my signature links to find some reading material :-)

By the way the advertising in your signature is not appropriate for a help forum - no relation to it whatsoever.

Cheers

solbjerg

Thanks for your reply.

2 problems:

1. I am at the ignore list interface, clicked the registry fix tab but saw no options to add to the list

2. not sure which registry is being affected. how do I find out?

Hi jasonnoguchi!

I apologize for not being clear! I only directed you how to view what you've already chosen to ignore!

As ASC runs, you can click on the red items listed after each segment of analysis and then add to ignore list. You will have to watch it run, the completion bar will fill... for each task (spyware removal, registry fix, privacy sweep...etc.) then ASC will post (in red) the perceived Problems/tasks it is about to repair. When the red post appears for that task... click on it right away... this will pause ASC while you decide what to ignore. If you don't do it right away ASC will continue running without pause (ASC is fast!) and you will be right back where you were.

I must not be assumptive in my posts. Thank you for the lesson jasonnoguchi!

Sincerely,

Mel

p.s. depending upon if it is automatic cleaning - If it is just using the care button or if it is cleanig it manually sector by sector. :-)

Please read Usage of IObit Products located in the Lounge section!

Archived