IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

upgrade to Advanced SystemCare FREE

lennysherman_55

:-xAfter upgrading from the previous version found out the scanning was the same THE ONLY PROBLEM IS...YOU CAN'T ***FIX*** ANYTHING!!! All it does after clicking "OK" is sit and STARE at you with NO action whatsoever! Is this just ANOTHER ploy to make me spend more $$$? I tried it on 2 separate computers with the SAME results!:-x:-x:-x Yeah, I'm pissed off!!!

Hi lenny

From what version to what version?

I think some leftover in the previous folder has messed up the install.

Please try a clean install, - follow the advice in Usage of IObit Products concerning a Clean install.

Clicking OK to what?

Please be a little more informative.

Cheers

solbjerg

:-xAfter upgrading from the previous version found out the scanning was the same THE ONLY PROBLEM IS...YOU CAN'T ***FIX*** ANYTHING!!! All it does after clicking "OK" is sit and STARE at you with NO action whatsoever! Is this just ANOTHER ploy to make me spend more $$$? I tried it on 2 separate computers with the SAME results!:-x:-x:-x Yeah, I'm pissed off!!!

Ok or Repair ?

:-xAfter upgrading from the previous version found out the scanning was the same THE ONLY PROBLEM IS...YOU CAN'T ***FIX*** ANYTHING!!! All it does after clicking "OK" is sit and STARE at you with NO action whatsoever! Is this just ANOTHER ploy to make me spend more $$$? I tried it on 2 separate computers with the SAME results! Yeah, I'm pissed off!!!

Also, just in case

When you say All it does after clicking "OK" is sit and STARE at you with NO action whatsoever! do you actually mean OK button ?

After doing a scan if you click on ## problems found you can see what ASC will fix

The OK button on that screen only closes the window and saves any changes you may have made.

Click on the Repair button to run the fix :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

Archived