IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Serious problems, urgent help needed!!!!

j3st3r

I've run the latest ASC. Since then I cannot create new folders, I am unable to download with Chrome, my Outlook hangs on splashscreen. And these symptoms were not present before the running of system care.

Urgent help needed, I have to work between XMas and New Year Day, and I can't.

Hi

Hi friend . Don't panic. You have a restore option in ASC3. You also have a restore in Windows (System Restore). Why do you use a program like ASC3 before reading about what it does. Why do you just turn it lose on your PC and think every thing will be rosie. This is a program to help you keep your PC running at its best but you have to have some common sence. Check out this link and put your Pc back like it was before you used ASC3 and please read about the program before diving in to the lake. ---garybear http://forums.iobit.com/showpost.php?p=35226&postcount=7

Archived