IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

my PC is all messed up help

Hi c11001041432,

Smart defrag is a great defragger and would probably help with fragmentation problems.

Sounds like you may have other problems also. Could you maybe elaborate on what is "messed up"? There are people on here that may be able to help if there was a little more info as to what the problems are.

I had a similar experience with a Presario (a little older one) a few months ago that was really messed up. Got it working pretty well, but one thing I can tell you is that even if you have it running good, the small amount of RAM they had is not enough to function well with XP. This one had 250 and could only be upgraded to max. of 512. But it made a huge difference. If you do upgrade RAM, find out your model & type of RAM it has. The old one I worked with used some odd ball RAM that HP no longer had & they only knew of 2 places to get it! So it would be a good idea to contact them about it. They can tell you where to go. It was pretty cheap.

Anyway, try to post a better description of the problems you are having and maybe someone can give you some ideas to try to fix your problems.

samr.

Hi lots of numbers!

Samr is right... we need a thoorough descripton of "messed up"! As descriptive and thorough as you can provide!! You got this machine somewhere recently and aren't the original owner. We need specifics about the OS platform and everything else, if we are to help.

TY Samr for the heads up on presarios! (at least then)! What idiots would put in a processor not supported by the rest of the system?? Does Compaq still do this!!?

Archived