IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

somebody please help me!!!!

jsr27

hello everybody, first let me say that i hope everyone had a great christmas and new year!! i just got on the internet a while ago and ive got a dell inspiron 1525 with vista 32-bit home prem. with 4gigs of ram. i noticed something was different and it just hit me that i cant view java applets and my adobe flash playeris not working.i also want to know if i have directx already installed or do i need it and what to do to get if i do need it! i hope someone is kind enough to help me because i really need some help. i dont have enough money to get it fixed. thanks alot and god bless.

hello everybody, first let me say that i hope everyone had a great christmas and new year!! i just got on the internet a while ago and ive got a dell inspiron 1525 with vista 32-bit home prem. with 4gigs of ram. i noticed something was different and it just hit me that i cant view java applets and my adobe flash playeris not working.i also want to know if i have directx already installed or do i need it and what to do to get if i do need it! i hope someone is kind enough to help me because i really need some help. i dont have enough money to get it fixed. thanks alot and god bless.

you may want to back up as well before you do ,or create a restore point?

Archived