IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Is this good enough???

Okie

i tell you something i do not know how long you used a pc but THAT is very well done---it is above the normal user..of stealth!

and this is very nice post for old eyes -as this is my cup of tea..

i almost yelled out YES!!

(my wife ask me all the time you ok dear?---she thinks i need counseling

as i keep talking aloud to the screen..)

well done and from me you get 9/10

why 9?

haaa one always can do more if one feels the need!

no you made my day no week!

itsmejjj.

i asume .and make the guess, u are a XP user ?

if so there are some handy app by Steve made for Xp --i do not know and see nothing for win7 --

at the moment has some nice small apps i have all of them .run them just in case..to be sure we are good, on XP -if a install is made..

i have been a fan of this site a very long time..and always used it as a yard stick..(test)

i have to add a lot since then has been patched ,(fixed) by Ms but always the but .we still run them .to be sure.DCOM -always ..shut the port 135 permanently..i see in the tests you have ..and to me this is very important .135 --to 139 as far as i am concerned -(us here) we lock them ..no if or buts..

no harm done if you do as it would tell you one way or the other if its locked .

the apps are getting old.as today probably not a concern..

depending on service packs and hot fixes..

we still feel patched or not .i do not trust MS..and run them..

i just read the different comments made in the tread by our members,

and have not much i can add

and stay out of it ,to stop any mishaps,or confusion..

i differ to them in a few points..but that is me..we are more radecal in stealthiness.blocking..

well we try ..

itsmejjj

Hi jjj,

ZoneAlarm free has been stealthing all ports for years. Today, more and more of the "standard" security apps are able to return these results. The only security package I'm currently running (aside from IS360) is Sunbelt's VIPRE Premium (beta) and it easily nails this test. Are there really that many that won't stealth ports?

Hi jjj,

ZoneAlarm free has been stealthing all ports for years. Today, more and more of the "standard" security apps are able to return these results. The only security package I'm currently running (aside from IS360) is Sunbelt's VIPRE Premium (beta) and it easily nails this test. Are there really that many that won't stealth ports?

ZoneAlarm free has been stealthed , all ports for years.

for sure ..on xp i still

use the 4.5 version.--the best thy ever made..pure fire wall .shame it cannot run on 7..the difference between my self and the rest of you all (?) is i do not Email,use it for chat and so on..(chat rooms i think thy call it)

no messenger.nothing bar the browser..the has the inbuilt down loader ,

so we can block,very heavy..all that is allowed to the net....

i have already posted this plenty..

this is this one ..my personal pc..i do not have the worry of the ports needed

use tcp only.nothing gets server rights...

no udp .we flatly will not allow it..i keep saying we.should be I (me)

for most services.only 1 is used..every thing must pass in and out of this port..

look if one is like what is shown .i think you are very good..and probably that's plenty..and fairly safe to surf..download.email,and what ever ..

i cant test at gibbons now ,as my system block him,THERE link..

this type on scanning my pc considers a attack.. probing ports..

but the caps are for me a nice sight..to view..what ever any of you members use....congratulation,of this...i love to see more .now did you get all green blocks? if so excellent!

itsmejjj

this has sort of turned to gibbons--i would like you to take a look at my attachment

take a very hard look..

and i would wonder why?

that is why i stopped using him .Gibson site..wrong or right--

but just this time allow this 1 time..to bypass my filters..just to show you this ..

result i knew i get..and soon after reset every thing back..risky .i do not know but nothing went wrong..

itsmejjj

very time I do a test, Comondo warns me. If I trust the site ,I let it through.--Okie

yes i understand what you say -but one cant be to careful. this started about 2008 i think -perhaps just out of date--still my policy if i get a waring -i intend to not link,just in case--any way only showing what comes up --and the first time i got this rather wondered what ,happened here..perhaps being a little to carefull?

itsmejjj

Archived