IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

HiJackThis! Log auto analyzer V2

JustDave

nice find!

this was of interest to me.

Introduction

Recently I was crawling around behind my desk, unlit cigarette in my mouth, plugging in my Microsoft precision 2 joystick getting ready to cause some serious mayhem in a nice online game of MechWarrior 4.As I crawled out from behind my desk, task accomplished , I noticed my dog staring at me, head cocked, ears up. She obviously thought I was insane.

And I'm thinking to myself, why in the hell cant I get a case like the ones the OEM's like compaq have. Nice little front USB connectors. Sweet, probably the only thing I like about a compaq machine. I have the extra set of USB ports that came with my Abit KT7-RAID. Maybe I could do something with them, to hell with compaq. Ill put in a set of my own. So I did. Here's how. Oh yeh,.where did my lighter go, hmm.

First of all I got my stuff together.

Equipment

* USB dongle that came with the Motherboard ( and can also be purchased separately at a local computer store or even Circuit City or Best Buy )

* Internal Power Splitter

* Electrical Tape

* Soldering Iron

* Flux

* Solder

* Wire Strippers/Cutters

* 18 Inches of 6 Type Conductor Telephone Wire

* Dremel Tool and Attachments

Starting Out

To go one step further I made a trip to the local auto parts store to pick up a cigarette lighter assembly, heh.

you think this works?

i should want to try this? be just like sitting in the car

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"cigarettes" not recommended read the health warnings and risk!

it has 40 chemicals that what it says on my packs-probably got more ..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

itsmejjj

Hi jjj

Your point is not clear to all readers here! Though a nice allegory you make... Maybe nice and thoughtful to remember that posts should be considerate of all users of this forum (including search engine results)... that lead many visitors here!

You have a vast knowledge! Much to share!!!

I ask to you.. "What of those coming here via a search engine result to investigate this link and read your results... without knowing your nature and not knowing what I and others have seen... they may possibly conclude that coming to this forum is a waste of time. They percieve gibberish about wrenches and stuff... when all they wanted was a solution. Next time they will ignore Iobit forum!!"

It may be helpful if you clarify the allegory!!! For all to read and understand!!

Your friend... Mel

P.S. Am familiar with this link/site/page but it is your post!! TY jjj!

Archived