IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

MY IOBiT SECURITY 360 REVIEW

KathyC2010

To date iobit security 360 has worked pretty good. From a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being excellent and 1 being terrible) I would give it an 8. The reason I do not give it a 10 is for one reason only: When it asks me if I want to download updates and tells me "it's free", it never downloads anything. The program itself is pretty fantastic. The update feature needs some work - sorry guys!

Hi Kathy... welcome here.

360 differs in that its not uncommon for days to pass between updates. The programmers could easily make it appear to do so... but they choose a more prudent course at this point. Real updates when they are ready.

Different... because it is.

Hi folks

The definiton updates usually comes every second or third day.

The core.def + the additional .def file now is above 68% of its bulkiest state in version 1.1 (before the controversy with Mbam - and I suppose around 90% of the size of Mbam .def files.)

(I do not know about the quality of definitions in either program, - but I trust IObit to have done a good job)

I find it ok that they update when they have enough files added to the definition file to merit an update and not do it at once for every extra definition they discover.

Cheers

solbjerg

If the Updater not works good then check Iobit Security 360 Version Info.

wich version you have Now? and what is your operating system

Archived