IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

atdmt.com " HOW do you officially get RID of it?"

inite

I know I am beating a dead horse here, but with the new adware and keeping up with everything else, I am amazed that there is not an official way to eliminate this little cookie? If I am missing something on removing, or containing it, please share with me, I am no novice but this is getting frustrating to run a scan on my pc, only to find it ONCE AGAIN, and AGAIN, any assistance would be appreciated.:roll:

Wondering?

What websites do you reguarly visit or have enabled toolbars on startup? The cookie only comes back by visitation of a site or allowing on start up.

you can look at this: http://forums.techguy.org/malware-removal-hijackthis-logs/432534-view-atdmt-com-spyware-removal.html

Your firewall should notify you of this cookie insertion... Not talking about Windows defender firewall, as it (defender) must appear user friendly to all users! Keep in mind that MS likes OS to break down so that you will upgrade(allegation).

You can also block the cookie within windows manually. You must specify the version of windows you are using!

Make sure you send a thank you to Atlas for messing with you: http://www.atlassolutions.com/

Also authors of apmebf cookie!!

Thanks for posting!

atdmt GONE....... " THANK YA THANK YA THANK YA"

:shock::-P well I tried the removing the tool bar after I looked into the " regedit " (no luck there) even with my hidden files showing, and lastely I removed the Windows Live Elements and somewhere between everything, I now have the atdmt not showing up, not going to question, but it seems it was coming from the Msn Messenger that I use almost religiously, when I did locate "atdmt" in the registry, it was associated with the live login, and that meant only one thing to me, the only thing I login is Messenger, also I found an interesting fact, that not only was atdmt there in the file string but bing.com as there as well, interesting, anywaz THANK YOU for everyones input, as they say more heads are better then one, @nthoney " Inite"

Archived