IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Turbo Boost

cerocha

Hi cerocha

If you click on it you will open a window where you can choose to run it or choose to configure it.

If you click on the configure option (which is what everyone should always do) you will see what options you have and get an inkling as to what the application does.

In my opinion it should not be displayed that readily accessible while many aren't as prudent as you and just click without first reading the options.

I/we will add a description of the function in Usage of IObit Products soon I expect.

Cheers

solbjerg

I just upgraded to Advanced System Care 3.5 and saw a new button called Turbo Boost and it is turned off. I would like to know what is going to be turbo boosted and should I use it?

• 1 month later...

Hi Teimoshi,

TurboBoost is similar to Game Booster, and temporarily closes the unnecessary background Services , Processes, and frees RAM with the option of giving the user to choose.

This offers more available resources to the PC for the user to execute preferable actions.

Users have benefited from the boosting more than gaming!!!

Here is the definition of Game Booster:

"Game Booster is designed to help optimize your PC for smoother, more responsive game play in the latest PC games with the touch of a button. It works by temporarily shutting down unnecessary background processes and services, cleaning RAM, and intensifying processor performance to make your Gaming PC!"

Also have a look at the quote from IObit Guy:

Game Booster does not touch your hardware or system settings. It only closes background process and services temporarily, so after a reboot, everything will be normal.

Cheers.

Hi!!

Originally Posted by IObit Guy

Game Booster does not touch your hardware or system settings. It only closes background process and services temporarily, so after a reboot, everything will be normal.

Its nothing to be scared of my friend!!

Archived