IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

RaProducts' PureRa

fredvries

Aye!

To Fred: What is the purpose of a product if it cannot be marketed or sold? It must be easy to implement and clear on its intentions/purpose. The Ra products are effective but cumbersome!

We here on Iobit forum support your products and some go out on a limb and endorse them.

I believe sometimes its too easy, and no clarity/safeguards have been the only fundemental flaw in ASC???

GB has warned of this. There should be some awareness of the power of some of these tools to the user just downloading and running....

Whee!!! I got ASC free... I hit the care button and now my PC's free!!! Let me play around and see!! What else can it do for me!?!!

I'll just run clone files finder and delete... Whee! Ooops!!

In my opinion some of the Admin functions of ASC should somehow have more warnings/limitations.

The heavy-handedness of the Ra products would be enough to steer the meek away. They do work though... so how to make them friendly and safe to the common user??

Archived